Kerrydalestreet

My mate works for one of the red tops and has just sent me this,its tomorrows ratings for the game

Alexander - Alan who?made save after save,most of them at crucial times.Penalty save reminiscent of Banks against Pele - 9.

Broadfoot - Alan Who?the full back marauded forward at every opportunity,his fleet of foot baffling the Italians.Even sneaked in a few foul throws,for which he is to be commended - 8.

Papac - Well if there has been a cooler penalty kick i've never heard about it.Calm and composed,whether hitting the bye-line or defending - 8.

Cuellar - A rock,a colossus,majestic,take McGeady's player of the year trophy and give it to the Spaniard now - 10.

Weir - In years to come people will say Baresi?He was almost as good as Weir.Amazing display - 10.

Hemdani - cool,calm,collected.All there is to say about this midfield general.Drove forward at every opportunity - 8.

Ferguson - Playing with at least four injuries,captain courageous always looked to make the forward pass.Ball bobbled at penalty - 8.

Thomson - Is he wearing football boots or ballet shoes?Glided round the park,early booking only spurned him on.Forward pass always on the agenda with Thommo - 8.

Davis - Hardest working man on the park.Ball took a bobble at late chance for this cultured international.Deserves to be amongst Europes elite in a fortnights time - 9.

Whittaker - Amazing shot near the end deserved goal.Calm,assured,composed,epitomised attacking philosophy of Smiths troops - 9.

Darcheville - Have you seen the film The Running Man?Well that was Darch,a box of tricks of perpetual motion.Caused chaos every time he went near the ball - 8.

Subs - Cuellar - Every inch of him is pure muscle.Shamefully sent off,deserved a goal - 7.

Novo - That Spanish cap must be close now,class personified - 8.

Don't worry lads, it's not a trap :) just wanted to give you an idea how much this is hurting them.

They've been at other stuff as well but i think our dear friend Coops is sorting them out. ;)

My mate works for one of the red tops and has just sent me this,its tomorrows ratings for the game

Alexander - Alan who?made save after save,most of them at crucial times.Penalty save reminiscent of Banks against Pele - 9.

Broadfoot - Alan Who?the full back marauded forward at every opportunity,his fleet of foot baffling the Italians.Even sneaked in a few foul throws,for which he is to be commended - 8.

Papac - Well if there has been a cooler penalty kick i've never heard about it.Calm and composed,whether hitting the bye-line or defending - 8.

Cuellar - A rock,a colossus,majestic,take McGeady's player of the year trophy and give it to the Spaniard now - 10.

Weir - In years to come people will say Baresi?He was almost as good as Weir.Amazing display - 10.

Hemdani - cool,calm,collected.All there is to say about this midfield general.Drove forward at every opportunity - 8.

Ferguson - Playing with at least four injuries,captain courageous always looked to make the forward pass.Ball bobbled at penalty - 8.

Thomson - Is he wearing football boots or ballet shoes?Glided round the park,early booking only spurned him on.Forward pass always on the agenda with Thommo - 8.

Davis - Hardest working man on the park.Ball took a bobble at late chance for this cultured international.Deserves to be amongst Europes elite in a fortnights time - 9.

Whittaker - Amazing shot near the end deserved goal.Calm,assured,composed,epitomised attacking philosophy of Smiths troops - 9.

Darcheville - Have you seen the film The Running Man?Well that was Darch,a box of tricks of perpetual motion.Caused chaos every time he went near the ball - 8.

Subs - Cuellar - Every inch of him is pure muscle.Shamefully sent off,deserved a goal - 7.

Novo - That Spanish cap must be close now,class personified - 8.

:craphead:

I've lost an absolute fortune betting on rangers getting beat at every stage.

But it still won't stop me lumping heavily on Fiorentina tonight.

They'd better fugging beat them!!!

I'm only on page 2 and I'm pissin myself! They really are bitter, deluded wee turds! :lol:

one makes a reference to kris boyd, which i think is actually a class nickname

boydchenko

lol, that is stolen

i dont understand what the link is between them, although its funny none the less!

got to give it to timmy here, this is funny.....

Magic McGrain

Posted: May 1 2008, 10:52 PM

Quote Post

Youth team player

Group: Members

Member No.: 14,842

I can see it now...

How We Conquered Europe 2008 - DVD

The road tae victory

Jam-packed with action & excitement

Includes bonus material - Kirk Broadfoot's Top Ten Foul Throws

(Running time: 2 minutes 33 seconds)

got to give it to timmy here, this is funny.....

Magic McGrain

Posted: May 1 2008, 10:52 PM

Quote Post

Youth team player

Group: Members

Member No.: 14,842

I can see it now...

How We Conquered Europe 2008 - DVD

The road tae victory

Jam-packed with action & excitement

Includes bonus material - Kirk Broadfoot's Top Ten Foul Throws

(Running time: 2 minutes 33 seconds)