How much panic and fear is timmy in tonight ?

We've at least equalled their record in the UEFA Cup and they know we're gonna win it the reprobates so get it right round ye ya shower of bitter jealous tramps ! Thats me being magnanamous in Victory incidently, more than they deserve ! :unionflag: :sherlock:

Watched the game at my mates and there was a timmy there. The jelousy was oozing out of him.

He says Zenit are fuck all and their run to the final was harder because they played Liverpool who won the CL (aye about 3 years after) :blink: we pointed out where are Boavista and Celta Vigo now? Lower league in Portugal and Segunda division in Spain ffs His argument was flawed.

He is raging!! :harhar: :bouncy: :rangers:

We've at least equalled their record in the UEFA Cup and they know we're gonna win it the reprobates so get it right round ye ya shower of bitter jealous tramps ! Thats me being magnanamous in Victory incidently, more than they deserve ! :unionflag: :sherlock:

They're in total meltdown BD, went on KDS earlier whilst i was trying to get on here, the only thing that could make it worse for them would be if we won the SPL as well.

Any Samaritans fancy some overtime?

They're in total meltdown BD, went on KDS earlier whilst i was trying to get on here, the only thing that could make it worse for them would be if we won the SPL as well.

Any Samaritans fancy some overtime?

Mate the QUADS a certainty no danger ! Motherwell will take something from them now on Saturday ;):sherlock:

We really must be on our guard in Manchester because they will be traveling down and trying to spoil things ... after all these are the same bastards who jammed the UEFA switchboard with tittle-tattle about us when we appointed PLG <_<

We really must be on our guard in Manchester because they will be traveling down and trying to spoil things ... after all these are the same bastards who jammed the UEFA switchboard with tittle-tattle about us when we appointed PLG <_<

Of course they will try to spoil things but fcuk them everybody knows what they are like now and lets make everybody aware that they will do it ! Highlight their every bitter fault !

The mhanks have already done the quad.

Don't you have access to record books?

Didn't say they hadn't, said we've equalled their record in the UEFA Cup and will probably surpass it ? Or don't you have access to spectacles to read what I've said ? Well aware of the mhanks have done, bit touchy about that Eh ?????? They were the good old days for the mhanks when BJK was alive ! :sherlock:

I was jealous when they were in the final. ragin actually felt horrible. letting my cousins know just how good i feel now...timmies by the way................was over the moon tonight. was the best footballing night of my life!

Didn't say they hadn't, said we've equalled their record in the UEFA Cup and will probably surpass it ? Or don't you have access to spectacles to read what I've said ? Well aware of the mhanks have done, bit touchy about that Eh ?????? They were the good old days for the mhanks when BJK was alive ! :sherlock:

:lol:

Sorry mate, I've been reading too many posts about it.

You are right in what you say.

I've been reading stuff about quads all day, doh. :lol:

Absolutely agreed, Thermo.

And not forgetting the magic sweeper doesn't work for our fans.