Fantastic night and Fantastic coverage from Itv4

Once again the positive coverage from the ITV4 team made the game and the result even more enjoyable.To watch and listen to such enthusiasm for a scottish team was such a contrast to our games I have watched on stv. I only hope the final will be shown on ITV 4 as well as on stv because I know which station I would watch.

Guest Andypendek

it's true - they didn't hide the fact we were getting a doing, and that we were negative, but they celebrated the fact that we did what we do best and got the result.

if only more could see it for what it is, rather than what they would like it to be.

i did flip over after the game to see the look on andy walker's face. colquhoun was sat there like a corpse as well. talk about the icing on the cake.

Supreme once again. I sent an email last time for their away coverage and will do so again I think. I also encourage everyone else to give your support to ITV4 for an excellent and 'positive' viewing experience!! ;)

I didn't watch STV. How was it?

Townsend is a legend. He even said that Rangers achievment is greater than Man Utd's and Chelsea's becuase of the difference in resources and the sheer number of games we have to play.

You could hear in his voice he had been shouting during penalties, he could hardly talk :lol:

it's true - they didn't hide the fact we were getting a doing, and that we were negative, but they celebrated the fact that we did what we do best and got the result.

if only more could see it for what it is, rather than what they would like it to be.

i did flip over after the game to see the look on andy walker's face. colquhoun was sat there like a corpse as well. talk about the icing on the cake.

:lol:

The comment they made on ITV 4 about how "Every club should watch a video of the Rangers TEAM, how to keep shape when under pressure and fight for each other. A TEAM!!"

WATP Indeed!!!!

The only thing is that they didn't make English viewers aware that Rangers have been playing a game every 3/4 days for most of 2008.

No bother mate, i'll tell them that in the mornign. had about 50 phone calls tonight after the pens :)

50 more will be getting the call back tomorrow to ask why they didn't ring me :craphead:

Guest Andypendek
i started watching on ITV4 but learned that ITV1 was couple of seconds ahead :craphead:

i reckon with archie at the mike ITV1 are about 20 years behind