When you pulled on your first Rangers shirt

J_RFC87

When you were a young kid and you got your first Rangers shirt for a birthday or Christmas or even from an older brother or family memberm it never mattered how you got it, all that mattered was you were the bees knees when you pulled that shirt over your head.

You grew in stature, you had a sense of belonging - whether yo uwanted to be Tiger Shaw, Jim Baxter, Colin Stein, Willie Henderson, Derek Parlane, Bobby Russell, Davie Cooper or even Super Ally

When you wore that top for the first time, it was your destiny to go on a football rollercoaster till the day you die.

Tonight it's reached the very top, so let's all get behind the Rangers, We are the people :rangers:

(got this in a text)

I remember when i first got mine, i was at an english school living down here in dorset, wore it to school, people were confused.

I was proud, and was every year i bought and wore one to school, would slap it on everyday, and wear it during lunch times whilst playing football.

People knew me for my pride and passion for rangers, and still do, after the game tonight i had texts from old mates i hadn't spoken to in a while saying:

"your dream for all those years through school finally came true, good luck to ya"

Made me smile :)

Guest Andypendek

wish you'd change the thread title, tho. i thought you were celebrating just a little too enthusiastically...that's what the hot chick thread is for.

i remember my first one, it was a classic style one in the old thick material and it itched like fuck - but you couldn't get it off me. when i played in that shirt it always brought out the best in me

i can mind when you pulled on the shirt you were so proud, and hoped that everyone was looking at you as you walked down the street, and felt so proud that you supported the greatest team in the world. at bedtime i would sleep with my shirt on which i still do, and i then know if i die in my sleep i will have my rangers shirt on, and as the say cradle to grave.