One of the best nights ever.

I have just spend the last two hours smiling the biggest smile ever, unfortunately i can not go to Manchester for the final, but will look forward to watching the final on telly with my lucky charm, my wife is not a big football fan and does not watch many games, over the last few months she has watched three games with me, The CIS cup final, Rangers v St johnstone, and tonights game each time only coming into the room to watch the penaltys wih me and each time Rangers have won, so she is my lucky charm.

I was thinking all during the match this is going to go to pens and the stress was unbearable but well done to all the players who played a part in the the run to the final.

Now i was thinking of doing the outside of my house with Rangers Streamers and flags and stuff like that to show support for my team, does anyone have Red,white and blue streamers they dont need, or any idea where i might pick these up i live in Hartlepool, does anyone know if there are Rangers shops in the North East of England, Newcastle, sunderland or middesbrough.

Help me decorate my house with Rangers flags and streamers any help.

:rangers: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :rangers:

Now i was thinking of doing the outside of my house with Rangers Streamers and flags and stuff like that to show support for my team, does anyone have Red,white and blue streamers they dont need, or any idea where i might pick these up i live in Hartlepool, does anyone know if there are Rangers shops in the North East of England, Newcastle, sunderland or middesbrough.

Help me decorate my house with Rangers flags and streamers any help.

:rangers: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :rangers:

George, have you tried just phoning party places? I'm sure there must be a warehouse somewhere with ribbons and streamers in red white and blue from the Queen's golden jubilee celebrations. If you don't have any luck locally, try a few places in Ulster. They usually do much better than the rest of Britain at celebrating with Britain's colours whatever the occassion.