Alright the mathimagicians

Jimenez

To infinity and beyond, but let's face it troops it'll be a damn site less than the numbers who got a crisis loan to visit Survillia

I can't understand why bears fans would want to travel to Manchester if they don't have a ticket. Surely cheering the side from your favourite Glasgow bar would be better and if we win it then the team willbe straight back to Glasgow the next day and hopefully we will be allowed to have an open topped bus parade through the city to Ibrox. Who would want to be stranded in Manchester and miss that.

I can't understand why bears fans would want to travel to Manchester if they don't have a ticket. Surely cheering the side from your favourite Glasgow bar would be better and if we win it then the team willbe straight back to Glasgow the next day and hopefully we will be allowed to have an open topped bus parade through the city to Ibrox. Who would want to be stranded in Manchester and miss that.

you have to be joking ? manchester wont know whats hit it

To be there is something in itself. I am travelling to support along with at least 100,000 of the best gers fans, get a lot of booze n camp sumwhere. Then hike it back up the next day. I am not bothered about a ticket, I CANNOT WAIT.