The Iron Curtain

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle3858793.ece

What a feat by Rangers. Just one season ago, the proud Scottish club were on their knees, lagging 15 points behind Celtic on the domestic front and in dire need of restoration under Walter Smith. Yet here they are in the Uefa Cup final, having reconstructed the Ibrox defence they used to call “the Iron Curtain†to hold off Fiorentina over 120 minutes and penalties in Florence last night

Might as well rename Broadfoot, Cuellar, Weir and Papac as the iron curtain yea? :D

Cuellar is magnificent. What is he worth now? 15m?

Ive had Barcelona fans, Bremen fans, Man Utd fans, Chelsea fans, Liverpool fans, Lyon fans, Tottenham fans and a couple more all on msn talking about how Cuellar was immaculate in defence tonight, I like to get an opinion on our players from supporters of other teams, always interesting, they're from all around the world (ive gotten quite a few following Rangers' results, some of which I got in contact with when we were drawn with them in CL/UC) and Id imagine he caught the eye of quite a few managers tonight also, 15m isnt unreasonable at all, if he were at a premiership club the asking price would be insane, should be no different with us (tu)

ofcourse, in saying that, it doesnt matter, it'd be extremely idiotic of SDM to accept any bid for Cuellar, we found a real gem there.

Id like to get another season from Weir and Papac, our only real problem is RB, with Hutton there we'd surpass immense in defence, Broadfoot (not to dampen the mood) is a player I dont rate at all and we really do need a replacement, while hes here though, ill have my little internet digs but get on with it as hes wearing the shirt of the team I love.