The 2nd fiorentina penalty taker

Actually when Vieri was about to take it I remembered Baggio and Baresi missing in the World Cup final and had a feeling he was going to miss.

Was absolutely loving it when you see his cocky little shuffle step and then the balloon over the bar.

In the end, that was the undoing of many of our opponents this year in Europe. They dismissed us. Then they tried fancy moves and showboating. Only Barca had the quality to leave us totally out of our depth for any length of time. The rest of them were so busy going on about how defensive we are that they forgot to score.

GIRFUT

I love the fact that Mutu mouthed off before this game about how we 'don't play football' or whatever he said, and it came back to haunt him. What an arrogant piece of shit. Cuellar destroyed their attack for the entire match, and will do the same to Advocaat's strike force for the final. Especially considering their top striker is out.

Actually when Vieri was about to take it I remembered Baggio and Baresi missing in the World Cup final and had a feeling he was going to miss.

right before he took the pen, i posted in the match thread "hopefully he does a baggio" :lol: :unionflag:

he wis a big headed bastard

but due respect to a couple of their players, they stood at the tunnel and waited for the rangers players to shake their hands.....good fans and a good team...much respect to them

he wis a big headed bastard

but due respect to a couple of their players, they stood at the tunnel and waited for the rangers players to shake their hands.....good fans and a good team...much respect to them

Was Montolivo one of them?

Liverani I believe that was.

The smug look on his coupon got wiped out spectacularly.

It was Montolivo that brushed his shoulder, if that's who you're on about.

It is. Meh, one failure of a Tally is the same as another :lol: