"Manchester May Not Be Big Enough"

DonaldC

400 000 is the worse case scenario predicted by the filth. If 400 000 turn up, are there enough pubs to cope with us?

I'm going to Manchester, and I have a degree defining exam the day after. :rangers:

400 000 is the worse case scenario predicted by the filth. If 400 000 turn up, are there enough pubs to cope with us?

I'm going to Manchester, and I have a degree defining exam the day after. :rangers:

just said this in another thread. 400,000+ bears. Only 452,900 as the official population of Manchester. Its going to be unreal.

I am seriously worried that there are not enough screens/ facilities laid on for all us bears - I emailed the council - perhaps you should too.

I sent this

'city.council@manchester.gov.uk'

Can you let me know what, if any, arrangements the council are making for the 10’s of thousand Rangers fans who are coming to Manchester of 14th May for the UEFA Cup Final?

It’s a great chance to visit your city but I really want to see the game (but suspect tickets will be hard to get).

Thanks

I personally think this is a horrible decision for it to be at the City of manchester Staidum.

Yes, fair enough its nice, but surly with OT being only 20 mins away from me, and holding double that of city, shouldn't the final be held there?

I sure do think so!