One of those times

There are times in life when something special happens...moments which will never be forgotten but will be etched into the heart for a lifetime.

I would respectfully suggest to you all that these are one of those times.

Our teams spirit. work ethic, courage and desire has propelled us to the Promised Land of a European Final. I keep having to pinch myself to ensure I am not dreaming.

That such success had been achieved with 2 of the clubs greatest servants at the helm simply adds spice to the mix. But could it really be any other way ?

Its perhaps both ironic and befitting that Walter whose quest for European glory during his first term was characterised by the acquisition of a collection of superstars who failed to deliver, should eventually find that glory in a collection of players moulded in his own image, perhaps not possessing superstar talent but a blend of character, courage and resolution seldom can match.

So Bears enjoy and savour every moment.....live every minute of this experience to the max....they do not come along every day.

Rangers are in a European Final ?

Somebody pinch me.

I should be as excited as feck but I niether feel up nor down...is something wrong with me <cr>

Yep :harhar:

Oh that really makes me feel better now <cr>

Well given that in our long and illustrious history you can count on one hand the frequency of such great occasions - I would suggest it is something to be both appreciative and excited about.

nice to see you back on top postinmg form D'art!!

It is a fantastic achievement for us and I expect my 2 days in manchester to be 2 of the best I will ever experience following the Rangers!

Great post as always D'Artagnan.

I can't quite believe it either. I have no shame in admitting that this Rangers side have surprised in every knock out round of this amazing run, and that I thought and said with PLG went any hope of us competing in Europe for a long, long time. But it is real (I've just checked on Sky Sports News) and I'm never happier to be proved wrong.

The next 12 days are certainly going to be pretty special, and I for one will be savouring them.

:rangers: :unionflag:

I should be as excited as feck but I niether feel up nor down...is something wrong with me <cr>

certainly is summit wrong with you m8,your on the wrong fucking board me thinks if that didnt get you excited,fuck me i finally got to sleep at 4.40 last night,everytime i shut my eyes i saw us winning and it got me hyper again,fuckin unbelievable result in the clubs history and your neither up nor down?