Fiorentina coach spewing !

This guy clearly doesnt understand football, if your team is not good enough to put the ball in the net thats your problem not ours

Thats what football is all about and you cant do it and you are shite at penalties too :craphead:

Fiorentina coach Cesare Prandelli said Rangers did not deserve to reach the Uefa Cup final.

"We have to accept it," he said after his side were knocked out on penalties. "It has been a beautiful night and it could have ended better for us.

"I have to thank my players, who kept on fighting until the last minute.

"A team that has renounced to play has won, football is like this. Football sometimes awards teams that don't deserve it."

This guy clearly doesnt understand football, if your team is not good enough to put the ball in the net thats your problem not ours

Thats what football is all about and you cant do it and you are shite at penalties too :craphead:

Fiorentina coach Cesare Prandelli said Rangers did not deserve to reach the Uefa Cup final.

"We have to accept it," he said after his side were knocked out on penalties. "It has been a beautiful night and it could have ended better for us.

"A team that has renounced to play has won, football is like this. Football sometimes awards teams that don't deserve it."

A bit odd coming from a nation who who bored football to death with their years of defensive stodge.

A bit odd coming from a nation who who bored football to death with their years of defensive stodge.

Its just hurting and pain mate, ohhhh I love it give me more please you bunch of unwashed bellends :craphead:

Like a team that ceased to exist several years ago, only to come back and get caught up in a corruption scandal failing to be relegated? There's nothing undeserving about your teams inability to break down our superior defence over 210 minutes of football Mr Prandelli.

Agree ! (tu)