Novo: Should we sign him on a longer deal?

After all the wee man has done us proud

hes scored so many crucial goals for us made us millions of pounds

a true blue at heart i just feel that althought we gave the wee man a 2 yeer contract at the start of the season i think the wee man has won over every single gers fan i feel the wee man shoudl be here for life

i love him

THANK YOU WEE MAN YOU DONE US PROUD

:rangers:

After all the wee man has done us proud

hes scored so many crucial goals for us made us millions of pounds

a true blue at heart i just feel that althought we gave the wee man a 2 yeer contract at the start of the season i think the wee man has won over every single gers fan i feel the wee man shoudl be here for life

i love him

THANK YOU WEE MAN YOU DONE US PROUD

:rangeres: bouncy

If he gets us the winner in Manchester he should have the keys to Ibrox for life.

The wee man is a fukn legend.

He deserves a longer contract for what he does for the team and what his goals have contributed to the successes of our club domestically and in europe. I do not think he is highly paid but he has earned the club millions.

His graft and enthusiasm on the park more than make up for his flaws and I think he is valuable in the dressing room and on the training pitch with his love of the club, and he obviously uses this to let our foreign players know what it means to be a Rangers player. "you know"!

the wee man loves the club, and even though i hope we'll be buying better players in the summer which would mean he wouldnt get much of a look in to the 1st team, we should keep him til he stops playing and long afterwards too.

there should always be a place for nacho at ibrox, for as long as he wants it.

He's no Ronaldo, but when you have a player willing to run non stop up and down, track back, win the ball, have a shot, take responsibility then there is no substitute!

He truely is awesome!

Everyone knew who was gonna take that pen. Everyone knew he wouldnt let anyone else take that. And i think everyone knew he was gonna score. The players were running up to celebrate before he'd even kicked the ball!h