Dont think ill be going to Manchester

Im in the same boat mate, i've got a big uni exam the next day and cannae even have a drink :(

Good luck with the plans

(tu)

I'm in this boat too mate :(

I literally CAN'T resit, due to a number of circumstances. The main one being that Bell College has changed to University of West Scotland, and all the courses are changing from next year.

My exam on the 15th is law, and if I miss it to go to Manchester, it means that I'll need to study myself for a year because the Bell College law course is being replaced by a different UWS one.

I'll still be having a drink mind you :D

I won't be going either unfortunately but I hope Rangers open up Ibrox and show the game on massive screens on the pitch there.Closest thing to watching the trophy being lifted in Manchester would be watching it on our hallowed turf!Somebody told me that Parkhead was opened for the same reason during Seville so I can't see why it couldn't happen.And if Rangers charge a fiver to get into the stadium then it's another wee money spinner for the club.

I won't be going either unfortunately but I hope Rangers open up Ibrox and show the game on massive screens on the pitch there.Closest thing to watching the trophy being lifted in Manchester would be watching it on our hallowed turf!Somebody told me that Parkhead was opened for the same reason during Seville so I can't see why it couldn't happen.And if Rangers charge a fiver to get into the stadium then it's another wee money spinner for the club.

BAR72 will probably beam back too (tu)

Great idea.

A reasonable money spinner at that too, they'd sell out. About 6 times over :lol:

ive just been informed i ve to collect my tkt next week so madchester here we come

just booked a social club for our two buses 20 mins drive from manchester cause city centre will be manic

Where did you get your ticket? :P

Bears that don't go need there head looked at!!!

Once in a lifetime opportunity

I need my head checked for putting my future and career first?

If I end up working in Asda all my life because I fail my degree then I won't have enough money to go and see Rangers again.

If I end up working in Asda all my life because I fail my degree then I won't have enough money to go and see Rangers again.

You can always resit your exam, or resit the year :unsure:

When is ur exam?

That's how I'm looking at it mate. Got a Uni exam on the 15th but I honestly don't care, I'll get back up here in the middle of the night. Cant miss this game.

ive just been informed i ve to collect my tkt next week so madchester here we come

just booked a social club for our two buses 20 mins drive from manchester cause city centre will be manic

Where did you get your ticket? :P

thru travelclub mate this is my 36th away game in a row last 1 i missed was dortmund so ive payed my dues and hope nobody begrudges me my day in the sun

That's how I'm looking at it mate. Got a Uni exam on the 15th but I honestly don't care, I'll get back up here in the middle of the night. Cant miss this game.

(tu)

ive a mate who works in asda and hes not missed a game in years

I have sympathy for this view tbh.

Thousands of fans will go to this game - probably the biggest 'travelling' support ever seen.

But not everyone can get to it - and there are many reasons for that. And anyone who doesn't go shouldn't be smeared by those who do.

My view is , unless you have a VERY good reason (as Papaguy does) then you should be there , no matter what age you are , where you live or anyhting like that , if you can , you should.

Once in a lifetime. I'll be there :rangers:

Must make more than £300 a month then, unlike me.

When is ur exam?

I honestly can't go, I've tried everything including asking the exam board to move my exam back 2 days because that's no giving me an advantage.

Anyway, here's the situation. Bell College recently merged with Paisley to create the University of West Scotland, and I'm in the last year of Bell College courses. This means than the years behind me will be doing the new Hons Degree, while I'm doing the Bell one.

This brings in a problem that means if I need to resit anything, then I'll need to self study for a year because I can't just sit in the class in the year below me because it's a totally different class. The exam is Law by the way, no mean feat as it is.

Mix into that, I'm paying to resit this course. I've already done 3 years at Caley with Building Surveying, so I'm paying £1300 a year to sit my course which means my resit condititons are different - ie I don't get as many chances as other people.

I really really really want to go to this game, last night was hard for me to take in as much as I know I can't go. I want this job and this degree just as much, and I'm not willing to fuck up a 2nd Uni course for one football game. If it was the CL final or Scotland in the WC final, I still couldn't make it.

I hope people see the sense in why I'm doing it. Doesn't make me any less of a fan, there's simply nothing I can do about it.

probably not hes just a tightwad who dosent buy a drink

probably not hes just a tightwad who dosent buy a drink

That's a good idea actually....:D

When is ur exam?

I honestly can't go, I've tried everything including asking the exam board to move my exam back 2 days because that's no giving me an advantage.

Anyway, here's the situation. Bell College recently merged with Paisley to create the University of West Scotland, and I'm in the last year of Bell College courses. This means than the years behind me will be doing the new Hons Degree, while I'm doing the Bell one.

This brings in a problem that means if I need to resit anything, then I'll need to self study for a year because I can't just sit in the class in the year below me because it's a totally different class. The exam is Law by the way, no mean feat as it is.

Mix into that, I'm paying to resit this course. I've already done 3 years at Caley with Building Surveying, so I'm paying �1300 a year to sit my course which means my resit condititons are different - ie I don't get as many chances as other people.

I really really really want to go to this game, last night was hard for me to take in as much as I know I can't go. I want this job and this degree just as much, and I'm not willing to fuck up a 2nd Uni course for one football game. If it was the CL final or Scotland in the WC final, I still couldn't make it.

I hope people see the sense in why I'm doing it. Doesn't make me any less of a fan, there's simply nothing I can do about it.

Sorry to hear that Papaguy :(

You do have a Good reason to miss the game!

When is ur exam?

Mix into that, I'm paying to resit this course. I've already done 3 years at Caley with Building Surveying, so I'm paying �1300 a year to sit my course which means my resit condititons are different - ie I don't get as many chances as other people.

Sorry to hear that Papaguy :(

You do have a Good reason to miss the game!

Wish I was still doing Building Surveying with rfc_no1fan.

Didn't give a shit about it, I'd be in Manchester the now :lol: