Florence Thursday v Helicopter Sunday

Florence Thursday or Helicopter Sunday  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What did you prefer?

• Florence Thursday
    • Helicopter Sunday

HS for me.

I am so proud of the team after last night, but the emotions aren't what they were when we won 51.

They also aren't what they were in 92/93 when we were SO close to the CL final.

This is a brilliant achievement and one of the biggest in our history - but while it hasn't sunk in fully yet, past endeavours meant more to me.

HS for me.

I am so proud of the team after last night, but the emotions aren't what they were when we won 51.

This is a brilliant achievement and one of the biggest in our history - but while it hasn't sunk in fully yet, past endeavours meant more to me.

The more I think about it, the more I agree with you.

I almost expected us to do that last night, maybe the fact that I can't make Manchester is playing on my mind too, but the total surprise and shock at what happened that Sunday will probably not be bettered in my lifetime.

I think it has to be HS!

Last night was a great night for us and deserved to be celebrated!

But HS not only allowed us to celebrate it caused pain to every tim on the planet!! Last night would have as well but i think HS will go down in history as the best last day in SPL history!

Helicopter Sunday by miles. Last night was superb but we didn't actually win anything. To snatch the league at the death like that was so fantastic.

HS for me.

The more I think about it, the more I agree with you.

I almost expected us to do that last night, maybe the fact that I can't make Manchester is playing on my mind too, but the total surprise and shock at what happened that Sunday will probably not be bettered in my lifetime.

My sentiments exactly - I remember being away with a group of kids and unreachable - bus pulled into Car Park and my husband was jumping up and down. Took me a good minute to realise what he was telling me and the joy was just amazing - so unexpected and so precious.

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

If I hear Florence Thursday uttered by any media outlet, we'll know where they've been looking ;)

What about...Tally Thumping Thursday :lol:

Helicopter Sunday remains the best feeling I have ever had in my life. From dejection to absolute elation in 2 minutes. Football never could and never will make me feel like I felt on that day ever again.

Last night was good though (tu)

:rangers:

that's a real tough one, but i went for florence not so much for the feeling it is giving me - more that now I will be at our first euro final for 36 years and the anticipation of being there to see us lift a trophy that will go down in our history so much more than a league win.

If we go on not to win then I will revert back to helicopter sunday but right now the feelings generated are pretty similar

I think it has to be HS!

Last night was a great night for us and deserved to be celebrated!

But HS not only allowed us to celebrate it caused pain to every tim on the planet!! Last night would have as well but i think HS will go down in history as the best last day in SPL history!

Helicopter Sunday, no question about it. The unbridled joy it brought to all the Gers fans coupled with the misery it brought to Celtic fans who still have nightmares about the last two minutes of that season it will be difficult to beat.