Will Celluar Go?

keep hearing this all over the gaff.

Sheer stupidity to let him go for 10-15million, whats the point? We are capable of competing in europe, theres no point in selling our best, then having to rebuild again.

If we win the uefa cup and he goes, we have lost our best player, our most important. I want him to stay and not turn into another boumsong.

Thoughts?

Dont think he'll go.

He's already said he wants to stay, and if anything this will only make it better.

Other clubs will be willing to pay more, but i think even murray can he's worth at least £30 million

£30 million? You pilled?

Money talks, Hutton wanted to stay, Rangers wanted the 10 million over him, at the end of the day if the money is offered i think he will go.

Hes 28/29, on about 10-20g a week, has no international status, and i doubt he will playing in the SPL. if he moves, he plays against better players everymatch, earns atleast 30-40g a week and has the chance of playing for his country.

SDM has already said... a fair price for anyone...

We lost our best player (AH) and still made it to the UEFA Cup final and what might be a quadruple. That was great business in hindsight. But... replacing Cuellar is nigh on impossible given our funding. He has been the best signing of the last 30 years imho. Not only a fantastic player, but a gentleman and everything Struth would have wanted in a player. That's the benchmark.

I think he will stay he wants to win things he won't with Newcastle hahaha

Exactly. I hope he has some sense and realises that he will be in europe every season here. If only the league was up to scratch. Play st mirren or play liverpool(just one example insert any other team)?

My mate (not a gers fan) said oh Cuellar hes quality! I said I'd accept no less than 25 mill for him, he laughed it off! I think Cuellar would not be overwhelmed at any club!

In my opinion hes better than

Vidic

Carvaliho

Alex

Silvestre

All of liverpools back line

Toure etc

and they are all in the top four of the EPL

25 mill or nothing, unproven my arse, Uefa cup finalist!!!! sounds awesome dont it

Real Madrid paid 30m euros for Pepe, Porto want £22m for Boswinga(Porto RB who Hutton is better than!). If anyone wants Carlos Cuellat then they can forget about £8m, £9m, £10m and so can Rangers. He's worth at least £20m!

Murray and Bain have to realise this, either tie him down to a long term contract on improved terms or hold clubs to ransom.

Exactly. I hope he has some sense and realises that he will be in europe every season here. If only the league was up to scratch. Play st mirren or play liverpool(just one example insert any other team)?

Reality check time !

Hutton didn't want to go but the man upstairs said sorry we dont want you now, we need the money so thanks but no thanks.

Hes a chairman not a fan ( no matter what he says )

Cuellar will go for about £15m

Oh yes he din't want to go either but the man with the money say go !

We can shout and scream all we like but according to SDM its his club and not ours.

Reality check time !

Hutton didn't want to go but the man upstairs said sorry we dont want you now, we need the money so thanks but no thanks.

We can shout and scream all we like but according to SDM its his club and not ours.

You can't say that.

He's got a legally binding contract - if he wanted to stay whatever the circumstance, he would have.

It's not like he was going to be frozen out the team if he stayed either.

Reality check time !

You can't say that.

He's got a legally binding contract - if he wanted to stay whatever the circumstance, he would have.

It's not like he was going to be frozen out the team if he stayed either.

Heard the same thing with Alan. Its surprising when the people in power at the club can make good players

feel unwanted. Lets see in the summer whos right m8.

our hardest job over the summer will be to hold on Carlos , again last night he was "immense" , all of the big clubs will be looking at him

I hope we are not offered £10m + , he will be sold IMO for that kind of money

Depends on who comes in for him, any of the top EPL (top 5) clubs or the cream of Europe for £15 million plus and he will go, unfortunately.

If he is going to go (I won't blame him) it has to be early to get replacements in, we needed at least 2 CB's (1 quality & 1 back up)in the summer we will need 3 if he goes.

Real Madrid paid 30m euros for Pepe, Porto want £22m for Boswinga(Porto RB who Hutton is better than!). If anyone wants Carlos Cuellat then they can forget about £8m, £9m, £10m and so can Rangers. He's worth at least £20m!

Murray and Bain have to realise this, either tie him down to a long term contract on improved terms or hold clubs to ransom.

Spot on Muff, quote them £30 million, before they can even start speaking to Carlos!!