When Novo hit the back of the net

Danny

How did you react?

I actually sat there numb. I covered my face in emotional disbelief and a few tears rolled down then I started laughing in hysteria.

Yes, I am insane.

How did you lot react to it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a mass bouncy in our living room with alot of screaming and hugging :D :bouncy:

Then I stuck on simply the best and phoned half of my phone book :D :D :D

Leapt about 20 feet in the air screaming YAAAASSSSSS!!! at the top of my lungs ( i was at work and the whole building knew we were thru) and to be fair they all came thru to congratulate us :D

I jumped up, started running round the room with my hands in the air then started shouting do do do, do Nacho Novo!!

Gave my dad a few high 5s, then set down saying Get in there!! :bouncy: :bouncy:

I screamed of the top of my lungs 'YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS'.

:rangers:

Me too, I was in a sports bar watching it. So yeh the big YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and then going up to the other gers in the Bar and shaking their hands whilst screaming " we are in a UEFA Cup final" happy days

was in the local, head in my hands staring at the floor...

Still haven't seen it hit the net... maybe I'll buy the season 07/08 dvd (An f ing must if you ask me)

Didn't even look at the TV just jumped into a five minute bouncy...

Dying now but what an emotional rollercoaster..

:harhar:

Screamed, jumping out my seat, grabbed the missus, jumped with her, fell to the floor dragging her with me as the rest of the pub tried to hold us up. Then when finally returned to my seat enjoyed free drinks courtousy of the scousers all night. Top people.

went mental the whole flat heard me, the wife phoned and just screamed into the phone, she put the phone down and called back several times at a few minute intervals and got the same. she stopped calling. screamed some more sat in front of the telly in disbelief, cried, had more beer, then went to bed.

got up this morning wife called actually spoke to her then informed her i was going to Manchester, went to work when i walked in went mental again, ripped a few Timmy's,

Still cant believe it. someone pinch me.

I actually jumped up nearly broke my arm on the ceiling, went to run but had nowhere to go, so i opened the patio and ran round the garden in the pitch black shouting my head off. Cue neighbours curtains twitching :)

I just sat there , it was surreal , then i stood up a few shouts and just paced up and down ... i couldn't believe it .. We're There :rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

we stayed at home so we could get train tickets asap

we vowed to smash all glass in livingroom if we won and we did, my deposit is fucked, about 6 pint tumblers and fuck knows how many bottles of bud

coffee table got smashed anol

the half full jack d bottle was intact

RULE BRITTANIA

How did you react?

I actually sat there numb. I covered my face in emotional disbelief and a few tears rolled down then I started laughing in hysteria.

Yes, I am insane.

How did you lot react to it.

my jizz hit the back of my lady's throat and i shouted "this is better than archie gemmils goal against holland in 78" :harhar:

haha

if only,

mate, i had almost exactly the same reaction as you

There was a mass bouncy in our living room with alot of screaming and hugging :D :bouncy:

done the exact same lol, laughed alot today aswell though, think its something to do with utter disbelief :unionflag:

I was sitting hunched over saying 'please, please, please, please. (i'm not religious) When the wee man scored I must of jumped what felt like 4 foot in the air shouting un-interpretable blabberings. Then I was hugging everyone and anyone near me and jumping all over the place. It was an orgy of pure joy! :D:rangers:

I actually jumped up nearly broke my arm on the ceiling, went to run but had nowhere to go, so i opened the patio and ran round the garden in the pitch black shouting my head off. Cue neighbours curtains twitching :)

Now I like that! :bouncy:

doen the exact same in the pub, ended up pished and in the toon in Play :lol:doh