****The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

Fuck. Am I correct in saying now we need to win every remaining game?

Pretty much, we can draw another game but we'd need to improve our goal difference as it's something like 5 behind celtic just now

Beacuse we have games in hand, if we win our games in hand it will automatically improve our goal difference. wehave 3 games to make it up so should be possible.

Dont panic boys, its still in our hands and we have come through everything else this season.

Keep believing!!!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye bye Quad.

Shut Yer Face <_<

I hope to fuck Celtic can do something wrong, if not we have no chance. Pittodre off the back of 2 games in 4 days, good luck with that (tu)

Aye good luck with that. were in this together. Follow Follow

Disappointing result to me, more disappointing however was Nacho's world championship diving performance. 2 or 3 times if he had just ridden the challenge he would have had a far better chance.

Think looking at Walters face that Thomson could get a roasting for taking that free kick off boydy too.

Two points out of a possible twelve in our last four matches, haven't won since Celtic. Five games left to play that we now have to win. We're not out of it but we're making it bloody difficult for ourselves.

I'm all for the idea that giving the scum some hope only to crush their spirits again on the final day of the season, but we've got to put Motherwell to the sword from the start on Wednesday otherwise we're going to find it hard again like today.

Keep believing guys. No Surrender.

Wait a sec, just wait a fucking sec, This was our toughest game? don't talking fucking pish.

Hibs had a depleated team, suspensions, injuries etc yet we still can't beat a team like that? if thats the case what hope do we have of beating motherwell and aberdeen?

Absoloute rank rotten, we've gift wrapped the title to the tims, FACE IT. we need a miracle

Get a grip mate, how exactly have we gift wrapped it?!?! We win our games in hand we are in the lead!!!

The negativity on here is ridiculous. Yes it WAS a shit performance but come on boys its still alive!!!

Fuck. Am I correct in saying now we need to win every remaining game?

Pretty much, we can draw another game but we'd need to improve our goal difference as it's something like 5 behind celtic just now

there's 8 goals between us, and imo we cant afford another draw because i cant see us making up 8 goals in 5 games, and with motherwell to play at that fir park pitch, this could start to unravel if we dont get our act together.

line up wrong, players out of position, no commitment, no drive, very very very tired looking team

Well then I am very optimistic considering this was a UEFA spot challenger still hungry and in the hunt at home who has caused no end of problems in the past.

Good result if you consider your analysis.

We can afford a slip up and we have had it now. :rangers:

Get a grip you guys. The team gave everything but came up against a Hibs team which was inspired. In any other game Carlos and Nacho would both have scored.

Billy Dodds just said that in terms of effort there could be no complaints.

Like everyone else, I feel sick, but it's still in our hands. Next game, I'm sure we'll win.

Wait a sec, just wait a fucking sec, This was our toughest game? don't talking fucking pish.

Hibs had a depleated team, suspensions, injuries etc yet we still can't beat a team like that? if thats the case what hope do we have of beating motherwell and aberdeen?

Absoloute rank rotten, we've gift wrapped the title to the tims, FACE IT. we need a miracle

For once Buba, I agree with you. Motherwell and Aberdeen will be the toughest games by a country mile.

There's no away goals or penalties or 2nd legs in the SPL.

The time it took the management to make the changes today cost us that game, IMO anyway.

Bye bye Quad.

Shut Yer Face <_<

I hope to fuck Celtic can do something wrong, if not we have no chance. Pittodre off the back of 2 games in 4 days, good luck with that (tu)

I can see Celtic dropping some points too (referees permitting). But we need to go for maximum points anyway. The lack of ability to put the ball in the net right now is slightly worrying though.

i actually feel phyically sick celtic are going to win the league <cr> :barf: :(

people think this was our hardest game, how about motherwell home and away and aberdeen away. FFS the bottom line is we dont have a good striker at the club. no arguments no complaints. off with the blue tinted specs please lads. we need to spend in the summer (somehow)....

Get a grip mate, how exactly have we gift wrapped it?!?! We win our games in hand we are in the lead!!!

The negativity on here is ridiculous. Yes it WAS a shit performance but come on boys its still alive!!!

This may be true, but at the moment it is on a life support machine.

disgusted with that performance. This was our chance to put a bit of pressure back onto celtic. We had to play 3 more times before they kicked a ball again and 3 wins would have taken us back to the top of the league. We can still win the league but we havent made it easy for ourselves with so many games coming up. We simply MUST win the next 2 games before celtic play again and at least get within touching distance of them. They still have to play hibs and dundee utd themselves so 6 points isnt guaranteed for them.

Disssapointing run of results in the league we need to get a grip hopefully this will shock us into action our midfield needs more creative attacking wide players

Disssapointing run of results in the league we need to get a grip hopefully this will shock us into action our midfield needs more creative attacking wide players

agree

5 from 5, its still in our hands, we can still do it be positive, celtic have hibs at home and they will win that - but their last game is dundee utd away and i've been watching them lately & im confident they will lose points at dundee utd - darly king has turned into a right wee mickey bastard lately!