****The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

another horrible thought....the tims will be ten points clear on saturday night.

How do you work that out, we play midweek, and also in the early kick off, so if and yes I know it is a big if, we win those both, we are 1 point behind

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we always adjust the tempo to suit the other team, if we took the game by the scruff of the neck and controlled it we'd find ourselves on top all the time.

Possibly why we can win in europe but get held by shite like Hibs

Celtic WILL beat Hibs at Parkhead, and when do Dundee Hibernian ever turn up against the scum? Never!

both teams drew last time out at the piggery, there's still a chance they'll drop something against one of them.

5 from 5, its still in our hands, we can still do it be positive, celtic have hibs at home and they will win that - but their last game is dundee utd away and i've been watching them lately & im confident they will lose points at dundee utd - darly king has turned into a right wee mickey bastard lately!

Daryl King is a knob of the highest proportion. Full blown Taig.

Go on Big DJ...get intae him. Bastard.

Lets be honest guys, the papes to be at the SPL havent helped with this fixture fiasco. The want the league to go to the last day. Its a fukn conspiracy !

I consider it embarrassing that we cannot beat HIV's and even worse of the league slips away ? It would be shocking given that Celtic are not a good team and they know it. There is no places fo failures in life and whn it's possibly your own, that mes it even more galling ! Okay, we will win the SFA Cup, but, if we don't win anything else, that ain't a good season in my book when you look at the final stats !

Waken up Walter and win the other two as well.

Don't let us down.

It pains me to say it, but Chesney and co would have won that game today.

Have you ever said anything positive EVER???

How many times do they win those kind of games though?

I say plenty positive mate, but I'm not blinded by my loyalty to the Gers. I'll call pish if I see it (tu)

If you don't like a wide range of opinion, I suggest an internet football forum isn't for you.

also we where lucky not to go down 1-0 in the 3rd min if it wasn't for a dodgy off side call.

now thats what i call a lucky break.

We're still due another 5 game winning ref mistakes before anythings 'evened up' though.

I say plenty positive mate, but I'm not blinded by my loyalty to the Gers. I'll call pish if I see it (tu)

If you don't like a wide range of opinion, I suggest an internet football forum isn't for you.

I never said i didnt like it, i just dont understand the negative attitude considering the position we are in.

The league IS in our hands, this is fact!

Im not blinded by my loyalty to the Gers either and i have already posted today that the performance was shit.

BUT, like i said its still in our own hands and we have come through every challenge so far this season.

We need to be postive.

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

The ref was shite today, got countless decisions wrong, 2 in my mind stick out in particular

1. Cuellers booking - could of given a caution, like he did for most challenges that were much worse

2. Rob jones scythe on Novo - not even a card for this one, whittaker on nakamura?? although that didnt even make contact!

This guy had previously reffed 6 Premier League matches this season, and his inexperience showed, SPL refs are either extremely crap or on the take!

C'mon, he's a trainee journalist. He's gonna be loyal to no-one. Probably only on here to stir things up. LOL

C'mon, he's a trainee journalist. He's gonna be loyal to no-one. Probably only on here to stir things up. LOL

Aye, 6980 posts more than you, but I'm just here to stir things up.

Calling it as I see it chief (tu)

Says Mr. 14 posts. How the hell can you make a judgment ?

so the more posts you have made the more you know about football

that does make me laugh

that does make me laugh

think he meant make a judgement on papaguys loyalty

cmon guys I know we are frustrated but this is going too far, the league is still ours to throw!

that does make me laugh

His post was nothing about football. He was judging a good, respected member because of his profession/aspiration, with hardly any knowledge of the guy. Read the full quote bars before making an idiot of yourself

that does make me laugh

If we are going to be literal, I think he means how the hell can the lad make a judgements about my general attitude on here if he's only been on long enough to put up 14 posts.