Ibrox showing the Final?

McBoyd

Yeh,I really hope they open up the stadium as well!Like I said in a previous post,the closest thing to watching the trophy getting lifted in Manchester is watching it getting lifted on our hallowed turf!Would be brilliant and they could get the atmosphere really going with fireworks and the like.I was told by someone that Parkhead was opened for their final so I can't see why Rangers won't do the same.Think it would be the only chance to watch the game on big outdoor screens in Glasgow as I don't think it would be allowed in George Square or any other public venue.

And would be a great income-generator for the club as well :)

Martin Bain said on the official site that the jumbotrons will be showing it

Ill be in Manchester anyway :rangers:

Where abouts on the official site?I was just on "News" and "Club News" and couldn't find it <cr>:unsure:

And the jumbotrons?! :angry2: That's pants-I'm not paying to watch the biggest game of my life on two diddy corner screens!

Come on guys - let's all get to Manchester! I'm travelling a hell of a long way to get there, it's going to be an invasion.

Follow, follow, we will follow Rangers, anywhere everywhere, we will follow on! :rangers: