Carlos Cuellar

sneddon

i havent read through the threads cause im only just home, so i dont know if this is mentioned

but last night i dont think the big man broke sweat at all, he just strolled through the game

i fucking love him

Carlos Cuellar....Rangers Centre Half

na na na na na ana ana anana

hes 6 foot 3 with curly hair

his teeth are fucked but i dont care

Carlos Cuellar, Rangers Centre Half

:rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

i havent read through the threads cause im only just home, so i dont know if this is mentioned

but last night i dont think the big man broke sweat at all, he just strolled through the game

i fucking love him

i thought i heard rangers fans singing that at the game last night . were they ?

He's the rock of our back four Cuellar Cuellar,

And when he plays they score no more Cuellar Cuellar,

He's 6ft 3 with curly hair, his teeth are fucked but we don't care,

Coz he's Carlos Cuellar, Rangers centre half.....

:bouncy: :rangers:

i fucking love him

i thought i heard rangers fans singing that at the game last night . were they ?

yea for a good 10 mins or so, was superb

i fucking love him

we were singing it load and proud

I can't get enough of the King Carlos threads.

tbh, I think I'm in love with the guy.

He was beyond words last night.

The last time I saw a foreigner have this level of impact this quickly was Laudrup, and as I said, despite the Dane being my all time hero he didn't do it in Europe for us. Carlos more than has.

It's been a long time since i'd give a gers player a 10/10 for their performance in a match .... last night cuellar was worth more than a ten...absolutely solid. Didn't put a foot wrong all night.... we have one of europes best defenders right now!

it was funny, i was playing table football at lunch today at work and we play pairs and i was in defence and i was blocking everything with one defender ( i was the blue team of course) my opponents were saying how is that guy blocking everything - just said because he's carlos!!!!

Guest Andypendek

a bit OT but...

in thursday's 'daily star' there was a cracking photo on the front of keeley in sussies etc which naturally attracted my attention. after i came back from the toilet, i saw the headline under it was about that nut pumping his daughter in the cellar...i thought it said 'cuellar girl sex hell'