If you had a choice - 5th penalty last night, who would you pick?

J_RFC87

In the exact same situation, score to send us through, and the person that you pick would score.

Who would you pick?

I think Novo was perfect, it really has hit the peak for him now.

From nearly joining Coventry in the PLG days to turning it around; scoring the goal that put us the CL was incredible, the goals against the Celtic this year was outstanding but that penalty makes him a legend in my eyes. He said in an interview yesterday before the game, he acknowledged the banner at Ibrox saying that "you can become legends" which novo wanted to do.

Too right he done it for me.

Other players for me:

Boyd

Broadfoot

There was an advertising banner for Sebo if you look in the background during the penalty shootout!

Yeah what was that? it said " I Love Sebao..." or something.

Anyway, Nacho was the perfect person for it I think.

Novo 100%. He could walk out into the pitch in a Broxi costume to play and fans would still love him. No doubt everyone has a soft spot for him, and it's right, the tims do hate him and very few players are as passionate about the club as he is, so he really hits it home.

In the exact same situation, score to send us through, and the person that you pick would score.

Who would you pick?

I think Novo was perfect, it really has hit the peak for him now.

From nearly joining Coventry in the PLG days to turning it around; scoring the goal that put us the CL was incredible, the goals against the Celtic this year was outstanding but that penalty makes him a legend in my eyes. He said in an interview yesterday before the game, he acknowledged the banner at Ibrox saying that "you can become legends" which novo wanted to do.

Too right he done it for me.

Other players for me:

Boyd

Broadfoot

If Broadfoot was to take the deciding penalty I would be absolutely shitting it, if some of his passes are anything to go by I would not want him taking a vital PK. For me Novo or Boyd are perfect 'crunch' penalty takers

i would have got SEBO back from his loan and brought him on just before

Beat me to it there! :D Seriously, of the team out there at the time, I think it would have been Whitty for me.

There was an advertising banner for Sebo if you look in the background during the penalty shootout!

Yeah what was that? it said " I Love Sebao..." or something.

Anyway, Nacho was the perfect person for it I think.

something like this?

sebo.jpg

AM i right in saying Novo has never missed a pen?