written warning

Me that is !!!!!!!!!!

I was on nights at work watching the game on itv4 on the internet and got in trouble when my supervisor heard my scream my head off when nacho netted to win the game so i have been into today on days and he has given my a written warning for watching the match in works time, Which i took gracefully and then asked if i could book the 14th off for the final which he said no!!!!!!!!!! :angry2: tossa

so guess what ????

Im off on sick!!!!!!!!!!! :harhar: :harhar: fluck them

not missing this for anything

Rangers 4 ever :rangers:

Me that is !!!!!!!!!!

I was on nights at work watching the game on itv4 on the internet and got in trouble when my supervisor heard my scream my head off when nacho netted to win the game so i have been into today on days and he has given my a written warning for watching the match in works time, Which i took gracefully and then asked if i could book the 14th off for the final which he said no!!!!!!!!!! :angry2: tossa

so guess what ????

Slightly off track but i have had this at a lot of places i worked and it's counter-productive, if the guy had understood what Rangers means to you, he'd let you have the time off, not give you a written warning and reap the rewards of having a happy employee who knows his supervisor is a decent bloke.

Now he's got a guy who doesn't like him, will probably slack as much as he can because he resents the fact his boss is a tosser.

Man management is a very special sort of skill, ask the players who played under PLG, who now play under Sir Walter Smith.

Middle management are all tossers, managers choose middle management to be a buffer, they pick the laziest most useless cockroaches, because they need the able workers doing the actual work, stands to reason, you never take a good worker off the job, better to find a job for these wankers where they can do less harm, lacks imagination, bit like putting a poacher in charge of things, they are lazy shirkers who seem to think that every one else is the same drudging, lying, cheating, false, unimaginative, sluglike, thieving, two-faced lowlife as themselves.

Small people who make the world small and spoil things for everybody else.

Me that is !!!!!!!!!!

so guess what ????

Slightly off track but i have had this at a lot of places i worked and it's counter-productive, if the guy had understood what Rangers means to you, he'd let you have the time off, not give you a written warning and reap the rewards of having a happy employee who knows his supervisor is a decent bloke.

Now he's got a guy who doesn't like him, will probably slack as much as he can because he resents the fact his boss is a tosser.

Man management is a very special sort of skill, ask the players who played under PLG, who now play under Sir Walter Smith.

Well said.

Maybe he's a tim.

Me that is !!!!!!!!!!

so guess what ????

here's what to do to get back at him.

Set up a new hotmail Email account. Get the whole companies email addresses.

Then send an email that informs the whole company of his involvemnt in a night in a hotel room with Bull mastifs, a jar of pickles, and a gaggle of dwarfs from cornwall.