Greetings from CSKA fan

CSKA

Hi guys! I'm Russian, fan of CSKA Moscow. Yesterday fucking Zenit postponed 4 (!!!) matches in Russian championship because they need time to prepare for the game with you.... I don't know how they will prepare without serious matches, but I don't care, I guess these bastards simply fear you:) At first we were about to support them and wish them victory, but after this many of us wish you win.

So we wish that you will join us in the list of UEFA Cup Winners, good luck you guys!!! Our triumph was in Lisbo in 2005, and let your triumph be in Manchester in 2008!!!

PS It is really bad to ba against your homeland team in Euro FInal, but Zenit has ruined our plans for weekend and made our team wait for a match with this shit untill July

Good luck:)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys! I'm Russian, fan of CSKA Moscow. Yesterday fucking Zenit postponed 4 (!!!) matches in Russian championship because they need time to prepare for the game with you.... I don't know how they will prepare without serious matches, but I don't care, I guess these bastards simply fear you:) At first we were about to support them and wish them victory, but after this many of us wish you win.

So we wish that you will join us in the list of UEFA Cup Winners, good luck you guys!!! Our triumph was in Lisbo in 2005, and let your triumph be in Manchester in 2008!!!

PS It is really bad to ba against your homeland team in Euro FInal, but Zenit has ruined our plans for weekend and made our team wait for a match with this shit untill July

I really doubt the Tims & Sheep will be cheering on us :craphead: So any CSKA support is welcome!

now I'll tell you something about Zenit.

This shit has become champion in 2007, and the last time they had won championship was 1984, that's why we call them "FC "Nikogda"" ("nikogda"="never"). They are also called "Bomzhi" (something like "dirty alcoholic striders from a garbage), "Meshki" ("bags") - because in 1984 in S. Petersbough they have produced thousands of plastic bags "Zenit Chempion" and for a long times their fans used to travel with these bags.

Their sponsor is Gazprom, that's why we say "Attention, gas!" when they try to prove that they are cool and their club is the best. We also call them "swamp" because climate in S. Petersbough is often rainy, windy and the city was built in a swampy area.

One of the most outstanding Zenit fans is Michail Boyarsky, a famous Russian actor who played D'Artanian in our old movie "3 Musketeers", and he is called "Fan Shlyapa" ("fan Hat") because always wears black hat. He sweared that he will wear Zenit scarf during all the year after the gold finish.

Well, I could tell you more and more about this team, but the main facts are here and it will be enough:)

now I'll tell you something about Zenit.

This shit has become champion in 2007, and the last time they had won championship was 1984, that's why we call them "FC "Nikogda"" ("nikogda"="never"). They are also called "Bomzhi" (something like "dirty alcoholic striders from a garbage), "Meshki" ("bags") - because in 1984 in S. Petersbough they have produced thousands of plastic bags "Zenit Chempion" and for a long times their fans used to travel with these bags.

Their sponsor is Gazprom, that's why we say "Attention, gas!" when they try to prove that they are cool and their club is the best. We also call them "swamp" because climate in S. Petersbough is often rainy, windy and the city was built in a swampy area.

One of the most outstanding Zenit fans is Michail Boyarsky, a famous Russian actor who played D'Artanian in our old movie "3 Musketeers", and he is called "Fan Shlyapa" ("fan Hat") because always wears black hat. He sweared that he will wear Zenit scarf during all the year after the gold finish.

Well, I could tell you more and more about this team, but the main facts are here and it will be enough:)

They sound just like Celtic !! :lol:

cheers cska but i hope you werent 1 of the fans at champions league game in moscow with the fuck off scottish wankers flag

No, I wasn't:)

If you mean Celtic:) About this team - the only thing we used to watch their games was Irgi Yaroshik, who have spent 2 great years in CSKA and became an idol of red-blue fans. But now he has returned to Russia and we don't watch Celtic and as for me I hardly recall their squad..

By the way, our enemies is "spartak moscow" bastards, who support ugly team who is called after a gay slave. They suck.

Cheers (tu)

Pity our own league arent willing to help us out, but we will still be ready for Zenit :rangers:

you know, in many Russian guestbooks and livejournal communities people mention that you have many matches in 2-3 days and Zenit beggs our league to postpone matches (for example many "Lokomotiv" fans have already taken tickets to S. Petersbourgh and now they have to turn them back because their match is also postponed...) and they will have 11 days to relax and prepare for the final match. Don't worry, you act like men, and you'll have game practice which is the best training. We'll see.

and on of the best slogans which can be used everywhere and in any cause - is:

you can even make a banner in Russian, to let them understand

EBAT' BOMZHEJ, EBAT' !!! (fuck "bomzhi", fuck") - "ЕБÐТЬ БОМЖЕЙ, ЕБÐТЬ!" (instead of "BOMZHEJ" you can put any team name, for example our motto is "Ебать Ñпартак, ебать" (fuck spartak, fuck))

Ot vas vonjaet!!! (you smell bad) - "От Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð²Ð¾Ð½Ñет"

and on of the best slogans which can be used everywhere and in any cause - is:

you can even make a banner in Russian, to let them understand

EBAT' BOMZHEJ, EBAT' !!! (fuck "bomzhi", fuck") - "ЕБÐТЬ БОМЖЕЙ, ЕБÐТЬ!" (instead of "BOMZHEJ" you can put any team name, for example our motto is "Ебать Ñпартак, ебать" (fuck spartak, fuck))

Ot vas vonjaet!!! (you smell bad) - "От Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð²Ð¾Ð½Ñет"

We have members, demise + Ukrainian you should talk to CSKA. They are good guys (tu)

Thank you friend.

We played you as recently as 3 seasons ago I believe it was - you overcame us with ease and deserved your place in the CL.

And of course in 92/93 - I'm sure you remember Ian Ferguson's legendary goal at your ground :)

I'm sure you remember Ian Ferguson's legendary goal at your ground

no, I don't:) I was too young then to be at the stadium. But I know the history of my Club and know the results of that match :)

cheers cska but i hope you werent 1 of the fans at champions league game in moscow with the fuck off scottish wankers flag

No, I wasn't:)

If you mean Celtic:) About this team - the only thing we used to watch their games was Irgi Yaroshik, who have spent 2 great years in CSKA and became an idol of red-blue fans. But now he has returned to Russia and we don't watch Celtic and as for me I hardly recall their squad..

By the way, our enemies is "spartak moscow" bastards, who support ugly team who is called after a gay slave. They suck.

I laughed out loud reading that!

I'm sure you remember Ian Ferguson's legendary goal at your ground

no, I don't:) I was too young then to be at the stadium. But I know the history of my Club and know the results of that match :)

No worries - your team and that entire European campaign is a very powerful memory for me and other bluenoses of my age and older.

Amazing time.

If I'm not wrong it was played in Bohum

tynieproddie thanks, we now are not in the best situation in league. But we have 23 matches to make results better^)

BCLoyal9 it is true:) they still can't forgive us a banner with a picture of a wounded slave telling "Born to be slave can't be the first" ))))