How much would it cost for you to part with your ticket?

I hope to get a ticket through the Rangers ballot but how much would it take for you to give over your ticket to another bear?

It is a once in a lifetime opportunity, something we will never see again in our lifetimes. I have just finished college and have a student loan to pay off, buy next years ST, european games for next year etc. I reckon I would have to part company if someone offered me in excess of 2 grand for my ticket. It is just far too much money for me to turn down. I know some of you will be raging at me because of this but 2k for a football match...could you really blame me?

Would any other bears sell up if the price was too good to refuse?

P.S - I don't have a ticket. I thought i'd mention that :D

Even if you brought girls aloud into the room to deliver £2 million in a suitcase while wearing nothing but a smile you still wouldnt be able to prize the ticket from my hands :)

Even if you brought girls aloud into the room to deliver £2 million in a suitcase while wearing nothing but a smile you still wouldnt be able to prize the ticket from my hands :)

I'll send the wife around, she will punch your heid in and relieve you of your prize posession.

I'll send the wife around, she will punch your heid in and relieve you of your prize posession.

:ph34r:

I have just acquired tickets and I would not give them away for 1.2.3.4.5. thousand pounds.

A million. I would think about it. But that's all i would do. Think about it.

I went through too much to get the thngs eventually.

not a question that should be answered as only a real fan would sell at face value to any other gers fan

anyone that charges more is worse than a tout

I don't mind paying a little extra to cover fees and a little thanks.

But for a game like this, it is worth paying a bit more.

To actually do this to another bear though, it is shocking.

You got a ticket/s, give it/them to your friends, family. At face value, to fellow bears, a little extra, but not touting to the highest bidder.

How much would it cost for you to part with your ticket?

Money cant buy the opportunity from me to be able to say for the rest of my days, whatever happens....."I was there."

Truly priceless in my world.

I hope to get a ticket through the Rangers ballot but how much would it take for you to give over your ticket to another bear?

It is a once in a lifetime opportunity, something we will never see again in our lifetimes. I have just finished college and have a student loan to pay off, buy next years ST, european games for next year etc. I reckon I would have to part company if someone offered me in excess of 2 grand for my ticket. It is just far too much money for me to turn down. I know some of you will be raging at me because of this but 2k for a football match...could you really blame me?

a night of passion with ur better half ;)

a night of passion with ur better half ;)

That's a very indecent proposal.

i paid £1300 for 2 but if somebody was to offer me more a would consider,its great having them but looking at my bank balance which is now in the red is making me think "what the feck where u thinking"

but hey its done an am going to love it!!!!

feel free to pop a quid in ma tin when u see me busking when am homeless doh

I was offered a grand by a gooner for my CL final ticket in Paris, but said no. Then he asked me to name my price, my only reply was that my ticket wasn't for sale. I have never regretted turning down the money once.

There is nothing in this world that would part me from a cup final ticket for Manchester, absolutely nothing.

A million quid ?, no chance, because with every pound I spent I could see my Grandad (R.I.P) shedding a tear.

If I had a ticket, there is no way I would ever part with it.

I hope there are no bears out there with tickets that are in such financial dire straits, that they think of selling their tickets to pay off a debt.

AND, anyone who does have a ticket and claims to be a Rangers supporter and then tries to sell it, at a profit, can go and fuck themselves, you are not a Rangers supporter.

There is no excuse or reason for making a profit if you can't go to the game.

If anyone has a ticket and for whatever reason cannot go to the game (e.g. DEATH), then contact your local supporters club and pass it on at FACE VALUE.

AND, anyone who does have a ticket and claims to be a Rangers supporter and then tries to sell it, at a profit, can go and fuck themselves, you are not a Rangers supporter.

There is no excuse or reason for making a profit if you can't go to the game.

If anyone has a ticket and for whatever reason cannot go to the game (e.g. DEATH), then contact your local supporters club and pass it on at FACE VALUE.

exactly, if for whatever reason I couldn't make it I would pass on the tickets for the same price i paid

dont u talk oot ur arse :lol:

dont u talk oot ur arse :lol:

:lol: he'd part wi it even if it wiz the ginger wan :lol: