Fiorentinas 2nd penalty scorer.

pcbear

Am i right in saying a PSG player done a similar, if not identical celebration in the PK shoot out v us in paris in which we won? Idiocy to act so cocky when a penalty shoot out just begun.

PS. the player was Montolivio

Anyone clock his (celebration) a sneering look coupled with flicking pretend dandruff off his left shoulder, wtf was that about, too easy maybe? if so GIRFUY pal.

Aye, I clocked that pc. Bet hes not doing that now :)

Yea definitely doing it to signal how easily they were going to beat Rangers, after sucking infront of goal for 120 minutes. I love it when arrogant people lose!

I don't mind it at all, just a confident/arrogant guy mostly relieved his part is over.

If I saw a team mate doing that it would probably give me a bit more confidence seeing him so relaxed, of course when his team goes on to lose he looks like an arse.

It's kinda like in the last penalty shootout I saw Cousin having a smile and a laugh as the penalties were about to start and it gave me confidence in him to put his away seeing as he was relaxed :)

I don't mind it at all, just a confident/arrogant guy mostly relieved his part is over.

If I saw a team mate doing that it would probably give me a bit more confidence seeing him so relaxed, of course when his team goes on to lose he looks like an arse.

It's kinda like in the last penalty shootout I saw Cousin having a smile and a laugh as the penalties were about to start and it gave me confidence in him to put his away seeing as he was relaxed :)

Good point mate.

Made it even sweeter when Nacho scored the winner though. :rangers: