Response to Manchester trying to stop us coming with no tickets....

Mark89

They said that for the Barca game, the said it for the Pana game, they said it for the Fiorentina game. They say please dont travel without a ticket everywhere we go, because of the sheer volume of our support.

It means nothing, they're not gonna stop you going into manchester for wearing a rangers top!

Met a mate of mine in town about an hour ago (Douglas - Isle of Man). He's a life long Man City fan but moved here a couple of years ago. He is travelling to Manchester for the game and he tells me that all of his CITY mates in Manchester are coming along to support the bears, and, my cousin in London (Chelsea Boy) tells me that "hundreds" of Chelsea are coming up to party as well !!!.

Fucking Hell !!!, maybe we could use Liverpool as a "spill over" venue - attendance in Manchester could top 250,000 !!!.

(And my big brother is flying back from New Zealand - NO TICKET - just to enjoy the atmosphere !!) - with THREE OF HIS NEW ZEALAND PALS - No tickets, no hotels booked, just coming for the party !!!!

Met a mate of mine in town about an hour ago (Douglas - Isle of Man). He's a life long Man City fan but moved here a couple of years ago. He is travelling to Manchester for the game and he tells me that all of his CITY mates in Manchester are coming along to support the bears, and, my cousin in London (Chelsea Boy) tells me that "hundreds" of Chelsea are coming up to party as well !!!.

Fucking Hell !!!, maybe we could use Liverpool as a "spill over" venue - attendance in Manchester could top 250,000 !!!.

(And my big brother is flying back from New Zealand - NO TICKET - just to enjoy the atmosphere !!) - with THREE OF HIS NEW ZEALAND PALS - No tickets, no hotels booked, just coming for the party !!!!

amazing.

i REALLY think they have shot themselvesi n the foot here, i REALLY hope it encourages even more people to make the 3 hour trip