UEFA Cup Final Tickets removed on ebay

Was thinking of bidding on a ticket but im wanting to know why alot of the tickets are being removed before the auction finishes? Seems to be atleast 10-15 tickets that have been removed even before they have hit high prices.

tickets that are under sub heading tickets will be took off straight away, tickets under football Memorabilia if you notice are getting a lot of bids, ive been close a few times on ebay but still no joy <cr>

yeah it has calmed down its about 1600 quid now for 2 hopefully all the rich cunts have theirs now and the prices will come doon

It will get worse as the time gets closer and the scramble gets more desperate. I can see 2 going for around 8k at the start of next week.

820 quid for one ticket just now!! fuck me the non-bears who got their ticket in the public ballot are laughing their way to the bank!

Why do they do this, surely they know that the tickets will all be touted.

Was thinking of bidding on a ticket but im wanting to know why alot of the tickets are being removed before the auction finishes? Seems to be atleast 10-15 tickets that have been removed even before they have hit high prices.

I've just had a scan through and people are putting the item down as "an envelope" but contained in that envelope will be two tickets. So in theory they are "selling" the envelope. There is another one selling a mouse mat and you get 2 "free" tickets with it.

I've just had a scan through and people are putting the item down as "an envelope" but contained in that envelope will be two tickets. So in theory they are "selling" the envelope. There is another one selling a mouse mat and you get 2 "free" tickets with it.

ahh very clever I'd say.

Whats the actual point in UEFA doing this public sale BEFORE the semi finals had been played? If they had the public sale now they would avoid people having tickets who are Everton, Munich, Fiorentina fans.

11,000 tickets were for sale in the ballot how many of them would have went to rangers or zenit supporters very few i'd imagine so there will be thousands for sale leading up to the final.