Any overseas bears coming over to the final ?

Yeah, ME !!! - (admittedly only from the Isle of Man but it still qualifies - doesn't it ?).

And, one of my elder brothers is coming from New Zealand and bringing his three mates (no tickets, no hotels etc). Now that's loyalty !!!!! ( and fucking expensive - about £2000.00 each !!).

We the Bochum Loyal are coming over from Germany, and as i beleave the lads from Frankenthal Loyal are coming as well.

Let the Party begin :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :rangers:

We the Bochum Loyal are coming over from Germany, and as i beleave the lads from Frankenthal Loyal are coming as well.

Let the Party begin :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :rangers:

Good stuff Schotte, hope to see you guys in Manchester :rangers:

Wish to God I could m8, but the timimg of it is rank rotten for me - not only does the 14th happen to be my eldest daughter's birthday, but I have a major project deadline for work that I have to finish by Friday the 16th. GUTTED!!! :(:(:(

Yeah, ME !!! - (admittedly only from the Isle of Man but it still qualifies - doesn't it ?).

And, one of my elder brothers is coming from New Zealand and bringing his three mates (no tickets, no hotels etc). Now that's loyalty !!!!! ( and fucking expensive - about £2000.00 each !!).

Outstanding effort :D

i'm coming as well! a wee bit further than isle of man but not quite as far as new zealand. Big respect for your bro coming all the way from new zealand that is impressive.

fantastic effort lads, esp the aussie bears :thumbs up:

sorry to hear that del , needs must and all that, they'll plenty of vids and pics for all those who can't make it

not the same as being there but slightly eases the pain

From mainland Europe, reporting for duty :unionflag:

Nice one mate.

You been to a game since that UEFA Cup match last season?

Im currently travelling round australia on a years working holiday visa. Im flying to Manchester (leaving the monday and arriving tuesday) then fly back on the friday.

flying in from dubai next monday into glasgow then down to blackpool, staying there, on the tuesday wednesday then back to glasgow to celebrate then back to dubai on friday, well worth the effort, it might be once in my lifetime !!

Nice one mate.

My first game was Stuttgart for the Cl this season mate :)

Then Bremen away.

just reading this with enormous pride and a big smile on face.

the effort, love, dedication to follow a team holds no limits

to come from all over the world for what is the biggest game in many of our lives is just remarkable

allways proud to be a bear , but this feeling goes further than that.

WATP

KEEP BELIEVING

:bouncy: :bouncy: Hiya Fellow Bears - I am a member of the KiwiTrueBlues Rangers Supporters Club in New Zealand. I hear that 14 of our members are flying over for the game! I tried to change my tickets (on holiday to Scotland in September), for next week but was unable to do so - bastard!!! :rangers:

Nice one mate.

My first game was Stuttgart for the Cl this season mate :)

Then Bremen away.

:rangers:

6 members from our supporters club coming. Not sure if they're all planning to head for Manchester as none have tickets, one is taking his 6 year old daughter so is hoping they open up Ibrox as he wants her to experience it also.