Ballot for the tickets left over

ofb1988

It doesnt show up on your online account as its still pending... I think you need to phone them? either way, you can find out beacuse a couple of people I know knew they hit the jackpot at they had £35 payments pending.

Tickets are priced between £35-£75

It doesnt show up on your online account as its still pending... I think you need to phone them? either way, you can find out beacuse a couple of people I know knew they hit the jackpot at they had £35 payments pending.

you need to call to see if uve been lucky??

I will find out on Monday in the post. I can see a couple of sleepless nights ahead!!

:rangers: PPLLLEEEEEAASSSSSEE!!!! :D

so i may have one??

i just dont know it?

Im assuming so. Im not quite sure how else they checked the pending payments?

Im assuming so. Im not quite sure how else they checked the pending payments?

could u ask ur mates who found out??

the email gers sent said -

Season ticket holders on the credit card mandate scheme who have signed up to priority for semi-finals and finals will be entered into a ballot for the remaining tickets. Those allocated a ticket will be notified by letter w/c 5 May - payment will be taken from Saturday 3 May.

All tickets are sent out to the successful bears on Monday.

What realistically are the chances of being a lucky bear in the ballot? It is all fans who signed up for European and Scottish cup home games, priority for semi finals and finals, right?

How many go out to us, about 7000? Take away under 16's, do you think if you miss out it will be really unfortunate?

:bouncy:

All tickets are sent out to the successful bears on Monday.

What realistically are the chances of being a lucky bear in the ballot? It is all fans who signed up for European and Scottish cup home games, priority for semi finals and finals, right?

How many go out to us, about 7000? Take away under 16's, do you think if you miss out it will be really unfortunate?

:bouncy:

how many tickets are left over for ballot??

i was sure theres around 7000 on the credit scheme?

how guttin would it be for me if i was number 7000 and they only had 6999 tix :P

I will find out on Monday in the post. I can see a couple of sleepless nights ahead!!

you'll be lucky to get any post on a bank holiday ;)

Honestly....will have to phone the bank on Monday then. I couldn't go another sleepless night!

Honestly....will have to phone the bank on Monday then. I couldn't go another sleepless night!

you aren't quite grasping the concept here :craphead:

I'm on the scheme, so I've got everything crossed!!!!

Worrying thing is, I'm probably going to miss a chunk of the 1st half because of my exam that day. So if I was jammy enough to get one I just hope that they'll let me into the ground late!!!

you aren't quite grasping the concept here :craphead:

Oh ffs, I just realised what I wrote :blush: You beat me before the edit ya bass! :D

why are people talking about post my email says tkts to be picked up unless youve paid fiver for special delivery

That's the best way. Means the ticket office arent getting the blame for lost tickets and Rangers fans actually get thier tickets.

I blame Royal Mail anyway. They should be able to put the same care and gaurentee of delivery on a first class stamp as they do a registered letter.