Uefa Cup Final Ticket Dilemma

My 78 Year Old Father Missed Barca 72 and he Only has 2-3 Months to live he is coming with me to manchester he asked me to take him to see all the rangers fans but i only have 1 ticket for the final and i have a huge Dilemma give my father the ticket or go my self i Cant help but feel down at these times

IF I'M NOT THERE FLY THE FLAG FOR ME !! :unionflag: :unionflag:

My 78 Year Old Father Missed Barca 72 and he Only has 2-3 Months to live he is coming with me to manchester he asked me to take him to see all the rangers fans but i only have 1 ticket for the final and i have a huge Dilemma give my father the ticket or go my self i Cant help but feel down at these times

IF I'M NOT THERE FLY THE FLAG FOR ME !! :unionflag: :unionflag:

give it to your dad i offered mine to my dad but he refused to take it cause he says it wouldnt have felt right

maybe after offering it to him he might not take it anyway

best wishes to him

You should give your father the ticket, and you just watch the game in manchester with the gers fans, It would be a great final gift to give him. Its a hard one to swallow but you will get your time again mate. sorry to hear this.

I'm Going To Give Him The Ticket I Have A Good 20-40 Years In Me I Will Get My Day I Hope

Cant Wait To Turn Mancheter Blue !!!!

Great thing your doing mate. He will really appreciate it am sure!

This should turn into a get BroomloanBlues51 a Uefa Cup Final ticket thread!

Both of use will go in the end :rangers: Get a family whip round for a ticket for yourself after offering him it and if he declines just get him one. What a present that would be!

Good Idear Man But £500-£1000 Would be a bit much but A Loan For The Bank Might Be A Option

Both of use will go in the end :rangers: Get a family whip round for a ticket for yourself after offering him it and if he declines just get him one. What a present that would be!

Good Idear Man But £500-£1000 Would be a bit much but A Loan For The Bank Might Be A Option

I was offered 2 for 600 yesterday, could see if i could get the one for 300 if you want?

Nah Man I Have Got 1 on the table Straight Swap Chapions Leauge Final Ticket For Uefa Cup Ticket For A Freind But He Cant Go £250 Pounds + He Is Giveing Me £80 To Drive To Plymouth To Deliver It I Am Trying To Find Out What Seat I'm Sitting In If Very Far Away from My Father I Will Swap Tickets With My Fathers Freind I cant wait to send off at True Blue With A smile on his face he is the reason i support rngers when i was born he would have it no other way the first day i was out of hospital i had a rangers top on and a rangers scarf and rangers flags on my wall He Is A Ture Legand !!!!!

I'd give it to my dad, he will die a happy happy man that he has seen his team in a european cup final.

Don't worry , This isn't the only european cup final we will get to in your lifetime!