Uefa cup final

miggy

I'm a Man City fan and I've just read in our local rag that the ever-so friendly Greater Manchester Police are saying that;if Rangers fans haven't got a ticket they shouldn't come to Manchester and there will be no giant screens for the game. ( what planet are they on?) There is Phillips park right next to the City of Manchester stadium.Why can't they erect giant screens in there? I've already sent letters to the Manchester city council and the local papers to try and get this stupid decision changed "asap". I suggest all RANGERS fans get in contact with Manchester city council from Tuesday and protest at the lack of provision for visiting Rangers fans without tickets.

I'm a Man City fan and I've just read in our local rag that the ever-so friendly Greater Manchester Police are saying that;if Rangers fans haven't got a ticket they shouldn't come to Manchester and there will be no giant screens for the game. ( what planet are they on?) There is Phillips park right next to the City of Manchester stadium.Why can't they erect giant screens in there? I've already sent letters to the Manchester city council and the local papers to try and get this stupid decision changed "asap". I suggest all RANGERS fans get in contact with Manchester city council from Tuesday and protest at the lack of provision for visiting Rangers fans without tickets.

Appreciate the sentiments mate, I think that certainly would be a good idea and something they're going to have to look at.

We're coming whether they want it or not! :rangers:

Welcome to the forum...and many thanks for thinkin of us!...

There'll be a couple of hundred thousand down mate...and one way or another our lads'll be watching the match!!!...

What planet are these clowns on?...

It sends all the wrong messages ... and creates tension when none is wanted...

They will put screens up. The city of Manchester will never be considered for a major sporting event again if they dont.