How Come No One In The Media Has Picked Up On This?

Our past 2 games, Celtic and Hibs, when Darcheville touches the ball he got met with the chants of 'Your Just A Fat, Hairy Monkey', how come this hasnt been picked up in the media by anyone and it wasnt exactly difficult to hear at Easter Road yesterday. :angry2:

it was fat eddie murphy

and it would reasonably funny if english fans had never chanted it at Hasslebaink years ago, and if JCD actually looked anything like Eddie Murphy

Brain-dead muppets

Certainly sounded like fat hairy monkey to me, i was sitting just across, sorry if i picked it up wrong but im not the only person thats made that mistake, a few around me were complaining about it.

Well im not the only person sitting in that area that was complaining, the guy that sells rangers number 1 fanzine was complaining about it and a few others round about so i was just wondering cause it did certainly sound like hairy monkey at the end to me and the rest around me.

i heard Hivs scum singing it when he touched it . but hey its a Rangers player they sung it too they are not going to take notice

pains me to say.

So they are Fatist and saying he's a shit unfunny actor too......bastards.

Shit unfunny actor? He was brilliant as Donkey. ;)

You could it was racist though, from a , 'they all look the same' point of view as JCD doesn't resemble Murphy. That would be a Tim-like view mind you.

So they are Fatist and saying he's a shit unfunny actor too......bastards.

Shit unfunny actor? He was brilliant as Donkey. ;)

You could it was racist though, from a , 'they all look the same' point of view as JCD doesn't resemble Murphy. That would be a Tim-like view mind you.

We're the same wi Tims...they all look the same.

Cross eyed,greasy hair,nae teeth and usually wi their hands on yer wallet.

Our past 2 games, Celtic and Hibs, when Darcheville touches the ball he got met with the chants of 'Your Just A Fat, Hairy Monkey', how come this hasnt been picked up in the media by anyone and it wasnt exactly difficult to hear at Easter Road yesterday. :angry2:

Fat Eddie Murphy.

you're getting yersel all worked up over feck all. :rolleyes:

Fat Eddie Murphy.

you're getting yersel all worked up over feck all. :rolleyes:

:harhar: