Fitness levels, re- the third goal

pcbear

Once more Novo chases a lost cause, plays a perfect ball to Ferguson, still full of running who slips a perfect ball through to JCD.

That was a belter, pure energy commitment and no little skill.

Talking of skill young Furman looks tidy.

Once more Novo chases a lost cause, plays a perfect ball to Ferguson, still full of running who slips a perfect ball through to JCD.

Novo did well, Ferguson even better and a great finish by JCD.

Way to go!

Furman looked good in a hard match too.

I never thought Furman done anything special except a very quick freekick to Novo who almost scored his third

To think Rangers nearly lost Novo a few months ago after only offering a 1 year deal

Would have been a crying shame if we lost him

Always playes for the jersey

And someone said on here last night that Fergie's legs had gone! Yeah right......

i think we showed today with that third goal that fitness levels are not a problem

novo was different class today!

Good to see that we have got exceptional fitness levels. Ferguson ran his heart out, as did the whole team. :rangers:

I never thought Furman done anything special except a very quick freekick to Novo who almost scored his third

Glad someone else saw it the same way as me - thought Furman was distinctly average - looked confused where to run / stand etc after we lost the goal - however, was glad and very very surprised to see Wattie give him a chance

^^ Great point.

The team's conditioning is pretty sensational IMO.

There are a few players, in particular that I feel have "insane" levels of conditioning -- very impressive.