What's the best result for us today?

Doesn't matter PB, we still need to beat both!

Yeah! I see that Jamie,but if Aberdeen is already down and out,it could maybe make our trip up north a little easier eh? :unsure:

Of course it could be all over by the time we go to Sheep country anyway. If Celtic drop points tomorrow, they will be either 2 points or 1 point ahead of us. We win against Motherwell, 1 point or 2 points ahead, win again vs St Mirren and we are 4 or 5 ahead with 1 to play making the Aberdeen game irrelevant ( except for giving them a good doing over!0

Motherwell won 2-1, and I think that has to be a good result for us.

If Celtic drop points tomorrow, great !

But if Celtic win, I think there is a silver lining, because that will clinch 3rd spot for Motherwell and make their game against us meaningless for them. And for me, our game at Fir Park is key. I'm very confident that we'll pick up maximum points in our last two, but going to Fir Park days after the UEFA Cup final will be very difficult.

But if Motherwell have already taken 3rd spot, it might just take a wee edge off their play.

Not sure what result I wanted to be honest. But Motherwell have won and at least that puts Aberdeen out of contention.

At least it means Hibs need at least a point at Celtic Park tomorrow if they want to catch Motherwell. Hibs will then face Motherwell at home on the last day of the season knowing a victory would put them in Europe (assuming we defeated Motherwell in our game in hand).

Only downside is that Dundee United are out of contention for third place. Would have liked them to be really up for playing Celtic on the last day of the season.

If Aberdeens only interest is stopping us winning the league you can be sure that they will be up for it. Hopefully the Jimmys and Sandy drop the Tim Lovers from the team and give the young guys a chance, even some girls or something!

Hibs need to win tomorrow a point isnt enough, anything less and its no Uefa Cup

They have players back and will know exactly what they need to do

Pressure is on Celtic :)

Hibs have better goal difference so a point could be enough for them if results go their way after that.

If Aberdeens only interest is stopping us winning the league you can be sure that they will be up for it. Hopefully the Jimmys and Sandy drop the Tim Lovers from the team and give the young guys a chance, even some girls or something!

Yep, why doesn't Calderwood bring in a young keeper for his first senior start!? Given the inconsistency of their keepers this season, it couldn't be questioned.

Still can't understand McGhee's reasoning for dropping Graeme Smith only to bring him back in for the following 2 games when the young keeper didn't do anything specifically wrong??

Hibs need to win tomorrow a point isnt enough, anything less and its no Uefa Cup

They have players back and will know exactly what they need to do

Pressure is on Celtic :)

Hibs have better goal difference so a point could be enough for them if results go their way after that.

You are correct, it is possible with only a draw.

motherwell win was good for us. Hibs really have to go for it now tomorrow. Even if the septic beat them it will mean that Motherwell nor Aberdeen will have anything to play for when we meet them.

Hibs now need to get a point minimum tomorrow. If they don't, then their season is over, so they'll be right up for it.

Even if Hibs don't get that point, then Motherwell and Aberdeens' season is over which is good for us.

Motherwell are now sitting 3rd played 36 with 56 points

Hibs have also played 36 but are on 52 points

so if hibs lose tomarrow they can not catch motherwell

either way if hibs win its good for us but if hibs lose it might make that motherwell match a little easier.

still want the soap dodgers to drop points tomarrow as i can't see utd taking points off them after Levein's comments about Rangers today

:unionflag: