Big Kirk

Guest Andypendek

Guest Andypendek

According to that immature whinger Craig Levein, Kirk Broadfoot bust open Noel Hunt's tongue with a well times right hook yesterday. for that alone, POTY!!

Hahaha!

Arise Sir Broadfoot!!

Think that might have been in the 2nd half before Thommo went off. Hunt went in late for a tackle and then kinda slapped Thomson on the face and Broadfoot went mental and grabbed him!!

haha

Levein said that is was deliberate. I really don't think anyone would purposely punch someone on the football pitch, not unless you're playing in some bandit country mexican league. Levein has taken this too far, he's well out of order making allegations like that against Broadfoot.

Levein said that is was deliberate. I really don't think anyone would purposely punch someone on the football pitch, not unless you're playing in some bandit country mexican league. Levein has taken this too far, he's well out of order making allegations like that against Broadfoot.

I agree, if its the situation i think it is i was sitting just a few feet away from it and there wasnt a clear "hook" thrown or landed so fuck knows hoe Levein could have seen it from the other side of the park!!

If you ignore Levein's moaning then Big Kirk's assault can be seen about 1 min 40 secs into the video! Big man just stood his ground if you ask me. Cousin's headbutt follows...just as well Wilkie is 7ft tall or else that could've caught him sqaure on the beak. Link:

To be honest, if thats what happened, hunt only has himself to blame, as he ran the width of the pitch (from having a go at the linesmen) and dived into the tackle with Thomson.

I remember just after kick-off, Hunt dived in on Broadfoot. Hunt is a ****.

should have hit him harder !! horrible ugly little tatty muncher, Levein can go f&%k himself aswell, WATP

(tu)

could agree more