Kenny Miller

Moses

If reports are to be believed, Kenny Miller will be back at Ibrox next season- what do we all think of that, especially after his badge kissing for Sellick?

What do we think?.....................Unless you have been living on Jupiter for the last 12 months that is the most rediculous question ever posted on here.

If reports are to be believed, Kenny Miller will be back at Ibrox next season- what do we all think of that, especially after his badge kissing for Sellick?

What do we think?.....................Unless you have been living on Jupiter for the last 12 months that is the most rediculous question ever posted on here.

I take it the answer is a resounding 'no', then. Sorry, didn't realise this had been done to death before.

I've given my views on this. Even the name makes me cringe. I hate the b*stard and he is an awful footballer. We'd be aswell bringing Sebo back!

Can someone who knows please tell me this is just a pile of pish being put about by Miller's agent and there is no truth to this?

As already said we could do so much better

He will be supported IF he comes. We can do better tho'.

Well he won't be supported by me, he showed far more passion when he scored against us than for us, he is shite and a scumbag.

I don't want to sound like I'm defending him because I'm not, but the ony reason he showed that much passion when he scored against us simply because Celtic fans were getting on his back because he couldn't score in a barrel of fannies and he knew that by doing that he would endevour himself to them.

Miller isn't passionaite about football at all, he only cares about how much money he can make out of it.

He will be supported IF he comes. We can do better tho'.

Well he won't be supported by me, he showed far more passion when he scored against us than for us, he is shite and a scumbag.

Or me :angry2: