**The Ibrox On Wednesday Thread**

papaguy51

Going to ibrox as well as far as I am aware it is still 25,000 limit with stands being opened, perhaps if numbers are huge they could open up the pitch for standing. Will be in a pub by about 5pm, possibly the Swallow Hotel

Going to ibrox as well as far as I am aware it is still 25,000 limit with stands being opened, perhaps if numbers are huge they could open up the pitch for standing. Will be in a pub by about 5pm, possibly the Swallow Hotel

That'd be superb actually!

what stands are open? and where will the screen be?

hope its not sunny at night, would be f**kin murder if the glare of the sun meant we couldnt see the picture

moan the bears

Is everyone meeting up or just going their seperate ways? I may make it myself, and if yous are all meeting someplace at the ground if I make it I'll catch yese there.

Otherwise screw the lot of you :P

I'm planning on going if I can manage to sneak away early from work.

I thought they may put the screen infront of the govan stand, and open up the main stand / club deck don't know whether that would reach the 25000 capacity stuff though, wouldn't be too far away I would imagine. That is certainly what has happened at concerts in the past at Ibrox, if thats anything to go by.

Looking for some details with regards to Ibrox tomorrow night. Doesn't tell me all I want to know on the official site and I can't get through to an 'advisor' on the phone !

a) which stand(s) will be open ?

b) will we be designated a ticket with a seat number, or is it basically grab a seat ?

c) did the idea of organising a helicopter to take the trophy back to Ibrox if we win materialise ?

Looking for some details with regards to Ibrox tomorrow night. Doesn't tell me all I want to know on the official site and I can't get through to an 'advisor' on the phone !

b) will we be designated a ticket with a seat number, or is it basically grab a seat ?

c) did the idea of organising a helicopter to take the trophy back to Ibrox if we win materialise ?

It's a first come first serve basis for around 25,000 I think.

As for the rest, I'm not sure!

Got through.

a) Hasn't been decided yet.

b) Nope, just grab any seat.

c) Nope, the open top bus on Thursday will be our first opportunity to see the trophy back in Glasgow if we win

I'm gonna get up there early as I can to make sure I get in.

It's basically a free for all though isn't it? ie you don't need to be a season ticket holder?

It's basically a free for all though isn't it? ie you don't need to be a season ticket holder?

Correct. It's purely first come first served.

Only problem is I don't think they can stop the odd tim getting in too?

Yeh free for all :(:lol:

Ill be there 430pm i think :D

if they did get in, they'd have to be retarded to pull anything.

Never underestimate their stupidity :rolleyes:

Welcome to the OF m8.

I'll be there. My mate is picking me up nice and early and hopefully get there before any massive queue's start. Shold be meeting up with The Lad. Hope the burger stand is open it's gonna be a long wait