Man Held Over

Guest Manticore

Guest Manticore
it wisnae me i was holding out for 7

6 for me.

I'm afraid 'The Suffolk Strangler' comes nowhere near top class in the serial killer stakes.

In an interview with the Sunday Mirror, suspect Tom Stephens said he was a friend of the Ipswich murder victims - but strenuously denied any involvement in the killings.

The Tesco worker said: "I'm a friend of all the girls. I was closest to Tania. And Gemma as well. I was close to the others as well."

Stephens reportedly turned to prostitutes in Ipswich 18 months ago after his eight-year marriage collapsed.

He claimed he was the "nearest thing to a boyfriend" that Tania Nichol had.

During the interview, he said he became the women's "protector" and conceded it was possible he could be arrested.

He said: "I don't have alibis for some of the times - actually I'm not entirely sure I have tight alibis for any of the times. But I'm not worried about being charged - I'm innocent."

And when asked why he didn't get a girlfriend instead of going to prostitutes, he said: "On paper I should be attractive, but there is something about me women do not like."

In an interview with the Sunday Mirror, suspect Tom Stephens said he was a friend of the Ipswich murder victims - but strenuously denied any involvement in the killings.

The Tesco worker said: "I'm a friend of all the girls. I was closest to Tania. And Gemma as well. I was close to the others as well."

Stephens reportedly turned to prostitutes in Ipswich 18 months ago after his eight-year marriage collapsed.

He claimed he was the "nearest thing to a boyfriend" that Tania Nichol had.

During the interview, he said he became the women's "protector" and conceded it was possible he could be arrested.

He said: "I don't have alibis for some of the times - actually I'm not entirely sure I have tight alibis for any of the times. But I'm not worried about being charged - I'm innocent."

And when asked why he didn't get a girlfriend instead of going to prostitutes, he said: "On paper I should be attractive, but there is something about me women do not like."

guilty

"On paper I should be attractive, but there is something about me women do not like."

Probably the fact you are a murderer, doesnt always go down well with the ladys.

Unless you are Rose West.

Guest Manticore
"On paper I should be attractive, but there is something about me women do not like."

Probably the fact you are a murderer, doesnt always go down well with the ladys.

Or Myra Hindley, Mirjana Markovic, Maxine Carr ....

Eva Braun.

Guest Manticore

Eva Braun.

Hmmm...

They're none of them what you'd call babes are they?