Miller best of luck....

CF5LOYAL

Yes I will support Miller as long as he plays for our club. I did not want him here, I do not advocate his signing but I now have to accept it and give him a fair crack of the whip.

But I tell you this he better get off to a flier and do the business or his life will be hell for the rest of his time here. A massive gamble by Miller, pressure is on big time.

Yes I will support Miller as long as he lays for our club. I did not want him here, I do not advocate his signing but I now have to accept it and give him a fair crack of the whip.

But I tell you this he better get off to a flier and do the business or his life will be hell for the rest of his time here. A massive gamble by Miller, pressure is on big time.

that's mcshaggers job :unionflag:

Yes I will support Miller as long as he lays for our club. I did not want him here, I do not advocate his signing but I now have to accept it and give him a fair crack of the whip.

that's mcshaggers job :unionflag:

Bloody hawk eye!! :D

I just got banned from Follow Follow for posting something similair so be careful

but I agree, I'm uneasy with this signing but now he's hear I wish him all the best

I'm not surprised really with FF. They have their favourite posters who you have to agree with or you're a gonner. Thats the best thing about ehre everyones opinion counts and we have have an adult debate.

I am still absoulutely dumbfounded to why we have signed this diddy, if he goes his first few games without bursting the net then....... :2g:

:unionflag:

Yes I will support Miller as long as he plays for our club. I did not want him here, I do not advocate his signing but I now have to accept it and give him a fair crack of the whip.

i agree but lets not be to hasty remember mojo he done far worse ,i dont think hes that bad a player the only grievience ive got with him is the badge chest thumping shit he did against us . but he is a rangers player now we are paying his wages so we may aswell get behind him ,but only for the teams sake.

I've got to admit, I see it as a backwards step, he may have been here before as a youngster and not made an impression, that I can fathom, accept and move on from.

However since he left us I have yet to see him have a run of games that show he is a class striker, for me he is living on a game against the tallies and that is simply not good enough for us as a club to accept, if it was, then the likes of Adam would be free from criticism for his goals the year before last, Broadfoot would be free from criticism for a decent couple of performances against some of our Euro opponents, you see where I am going?

Sigh, sigh sigh - the feelings and utterances of myself, a Bear of 20 years and disillusioned with the direction our management appear to be steering our great club into.

While I will never ever turn my back on my club, I am dumbfounded as to why we have the need or desire to sign a relatively talentless individual to our club, there are far many more players available for the same fee and wages that we could have sourced.

Keep trying to wind up this comment but feel the need to add why I feel that this spells disaster!

Call me melodramatic but I honestly can't see this being a good signing unless he bangs in a 40+ goals season with a domestic treble and an astounding Euro run again

I hope you break your leg and end your career in your first game. You fukn scum-bag, you'll never be welcome.

now c'mon mate.....tell us how you REALLY feel!? It's not healthy holding these things back like you do! :harhar:

:)

I support Rangers. Miller is now a player for us, so I will back him. Or I could boo feck out of him, shatter his confidence, and cut my own club's throat in the process while I'm at it. FFS, the amount of greeting coming from our support is like a wee lassie's tea party that went on way past bedtime. Like it or not, he's here, so we bloody well have to deal with it! Walter and Ally know the guy and seem to think he can help; I respect them, so I will back KM because I want RFC to succeed, period. If he doesn't do well, boot him, but he knows the job set out for him and will be giving every ounce of effort to win over the support and succeed.

I support Rangers. Miller is now a player for us, so I will back him. Or I could boo feck out of him, shatter his confidence, and cut my own club's throat in the process while I'm at it. FFS, the amount of greeting coming from our support is like a wee lassie's tea party that went on way past bedtime. Like it or not, he's here, so we bloody well have to deal with it! Walter and Ally know the guy and seem to think he can help; I respect them, so I will back KM because I want RFC to succeed, period. If he doesn't do well, boot him, but he knows the job set out for him and will be giving every ounce of effort to win over the support and succeed.

(tu) what a good post, one of the most sensible i have seen on the subject

I just got banned from Follow Follow for posting something similair so be careful

but I agree, I'm uneasy with this signing but now he's here I wish him all the best

I got banned from FF for calling one of the moderators a commy :rolleyes:

To be fair you're not the best judge of character... pretty sure a while back you once called me a Tim for disagreeing with you.. :harhar:

Hey look at it this way with Scotland under Walter and Ally it was the only time apart from his Hibs days that I actually thought he was a good player. I remember him scoring a couple past Norway away from home and he couple more towards the end of that campaign. So if Walter and Ally can get the best of him like they did at Scotland well I think he'll prove many of his doubters wrong, if he doesn't though, he can GTF! But good luck anyway!