Walter Smith

Muff

Show some fucking baws FFS

99% of this forum were against the signing and now that it has happened, you have all bowed down to Walter and changed your opinions/views

Miller you are not welcome and Walter you have comitted a terrible sin.

I will not boo Miller, But I will NEVER accept him as a Rangers player and will not cheer him EVER

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

99% of this forum were against the signing and now that it has happened, you have all bowed down to Walter and changed your opinions/views

I will not boo Miller, But I will NEVER accept him as a Rangers player and will not cheer him EVER

Speak for yourself pal :)

muffger is allowed his opinion just like everyone else.

no matter how shite and inappropriate that opinion is :rangers:

Its Neither of the two.

you agree Walter should walk, even though he's brought us on leaps and bounds from where we were?

it isnt valid at all, theres no reason why Walter should walk from the job.

PLG's term should never be looked upon as the benchmark for the analysis of any manager. Any manager worth his salt could have stabilised the club and upped the performance of the players. I think, like myself, Muffger doubts the signings as well as the negativity and lack of style which they suggest.

If me showing support to the players and management team of Rangers means I have no balls then so be it.

No one has changed their views about Miller signing, but he has signed now so what can we do about it, yes we can hand in our season tickets, yes we can boo Miller if/when he plays but what is that going to achieve? Nothing, but make us look like stupid childish idiots in front of other fans from other teams who will then have more ammunition to have a go at us.

The wording of the initial post indicates that Muff wants Walter to leave because Miller is a "micky bastard", that is uncalled for and a disgrace, as the word micky can be used to describe someone who is an Irish Catholic, are we then going back to saying we shouldn't be signing catholics?

I'm sure the 99% of people on here who were against the signing, are still against the signing, but he has, and for the sake of Rangers' success with winning trophies etc I hope he is a success now that he is going to be playing for us.

Show some fucking brains FFS

I have said the same thing all along, I do not want Kenny Miller to sign for Rangers, but if he does I will give him my full support. This "bowed down to Walter" shite, I don't get it at all. Fact of the matter is, Kenny Miller is now a Rangers player. That some people will come on and sensibly say that they will support him as such, especially in the face of idiotic posts like yours, shows more balls than you have.

"I will never accept him as a Rangers player." So what? I doubt he cares, and neither do I!

Show some fucking brains FFS

I have said the same thing all along, I do not want Kenny Miller to sign for Rangers, but if he does I will give him my full support. This "bowed down to Walter" shite, I don't get it at all. Fact of the matter is, Kenny Miller is now a Rangers player. That some people will come on and sensibly say that they will support him as such, especially in the face of idiotic posts like yours, shows more balls than you have.

"I will never accept him as a Rangers player." So what? I doubt he cares, and neither do I!

:lol:

Given what Walter has done for the club in both his tenures, surely the nay-sayers can at least let the man live by his decision and give him time?

Smith was at or near the helm for 9IAR, was at the brink of the inaugural European Champions League final in 92/93, signed us true greats like Laudrup, Gascoigne and Albertz and in his latest tenure got us to the final of a European final (something I admittedly thought I'd never see in my lifetime), got us out of a major downturn in fortunes, won 2 trophies in a rebuilding season, helped the finances with the sale of Hutton and most crucially of all, given our fans some pride and glory back.

This man has done nothing but good for this club. To want him out due to signing a particular player is ludicrous. Let the man stand by his convictions at least.

The Kenny Miller signing isn't a reason for wanting him out!

But i do think he's setting himself up for a fall, if (Cuellar,McGregor or Thomson) get cashed in..... or we don't Qualify for the Group stages of the Champions league he could be in trouble.

After failing to secure the SPL Title you would think Walter would not make any rash decisions that could divide the fans.

The signing of Miller has put a huge ammount of unnecessary pressure on himself.

If Miller fails to perform, he will know all about it and the team will suffer in the long run. Miller will not get any breaks for underperforming

You have disgraced this club. You have signied a shocking, micky bastard.

Pack your bags and leave.

Anyone who pulls on a rangers shirt will get my support....

you're the same guy who gave away his uefa cup ticket before we got in the quarter finals because it was apparently a diddy cup.

You have disgraced this club. You have signied a shocking, micky bastard.

Pack your bags and leave.

Anyone who pulls on a rangers shirt will get my support....

you're the same guy who gave away his uefa cup ticket before we got in the quarter finals because it was apparently a diddy cup.

im not intrested in second bit but the first part of your post is spot on and should be for any self respecting REAL fan of our club,one player doesnt define a club but some idiots are willing to give up support for one player,childish

I really can't imagine someone not cheering say for example...

we are playing celtic... it's 0-0 and kenny miller scores.

Are all these people saying they wont cheer on kenny miller going to sit in silence? Are they fuck.

I really can't imagine someone not cheering say for example...

we are playing celtic... it's 0-0 and kenny miller scores.

Are all these people saying they wont cheer on kenny miller going to sit in silence? Are they fuck.

some have even said they will turn away from the game

what i say to that is:

STAY THE FUCK AWAY THEN!!!

i was against millers signing to but im still struggling to get my head round the fact so many so called gers fans would give up their support due to ONE PLAYER!! absolutly no respect for these "fans" whatsoever

Nobody has gave up their support for the Gers thats crazy talk <cr>

You can't turn off supporting the club like a tap :rangers:

I think what Muff and RFC are saying..... is they just not going to cheer if Miller scores, kinda like what players do if they score against one of the former clubs!

Muffger is within his rights to give up, his season ticket if he wants :)

After failing to secure the SPL Title you would think Walter would not make any rash decisions that could divide the fans.

The signing of Miller has put a huge ammount of unnecessary pressure on himself.

If Miller fails to perform, he will know all about it and the team will suffer in the long run. Miller will not get any breaks for underperforming

Yeah thats what i'm struggling to understand

i was against millers signing to but im still struggling to get my head round the fact so many so called gers fans would give up their support due to ONE PLAYER!! absolutly no respect for these "fans" whatsoever

Nobody has gave up their support for the Gers thats crazy talk <cr>

You can't turn off supporting the club like a tap :rangers:

I think what Muff and RFC are saying..... is they just not going to cheer if Miller scores, kinda like what players do if they score against one of the former clubs!

Muffger is within his rights to give up, his season ticket if he wants :)

fuck them,let them

plenty more peeps who are actually intrested in supporting the club and its players throught thick and thin

bet minstral has seen plenty of players who werent wanted in his time,if there was 50 fans who gave up a season ticket for every player thats hasnt been liked we'd be a far poorer club at the moment

Because we give up our season tickets does not mean we will stop supporting Rangers doh

I dont want to give the club any of my jhard earned money when we are signing rubbish and scum like Khenny Miller.

I didnt attend any UEFA Cup matches as I wasn't interested in it from day one and I knew it would get in the way of the league.