Walter Smith

Muff

Because we give up our season tickets does not mean we dont support the club doh

I dont want to give the club any of my jhard earned money when we are signing rubbish and scum like Khenny Miller.

you're the same guy who gave away his uefa cup ticket before we got in the quarter finals because it was apparently a diddy cup.

I didnt attend any UEFA Cup matches as I wasn't interested in it from day one and I knew it would get in the way of the league.

but you were happy to subsidise the wages of capucho,ostenstad,dragan madonkey or any other pish weve had that have been WAYYYY worse than miller?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i was against millers signing to but im still struggling to get my head round the fact so many so called gers fans would give up their support due to ONE PLAYER!! absolutly no respect for these "fans" whatsoever

Nobody has gave up their support for the Gers thats crazy talk <cr>

You can't turn off supporting the club like a tap :rangers:

I think what Muff and RFC are saying..... is they just not going to cheer if Miller scores, kinda like what players do if they score against one of the former clubs!

Muffger is within his rights to give up, his season ticket if he wants :)

fuck them,let them

plenty more peeps who are actually intrested in supporting the club and its players throught thick and thin

bet minstral has seen plenty of players who werent wanted in his time,if there was 50 fans who gave up a season ticket for every player thats hasnt been liked we'd be a far poorer club at the moment

Your only seeing this Black/White, they aint giving up being a fan FFS

If that was the case they would have gave up, during the end of Eck reign or PLG stint as manager <_<

Im actually imbarressed he has signed. Smith should be ashamed, we are the laughing stock of Scottish football, no questions asked.

I doubt many people would have seen this season as a rebuilding season when we were 12 points clear, so now that we lost the league it's back to the old "its a rebuilding season". We played 4-5-1 and lost the league, but Motherwell play 4-3-3 and get 3rd, when they were predicted maybe 6-7th?

And if Walter is a better manager than MaGhee then it would have been done twice as good.

We have 4 out and out Strikers. Boyd, Darchville, Cousin, Novo. with Fleck, Buffle, McCulloch and Gow all being able to play there too. So take your pick of 3 Strikers

And it is because he played for Celtic, Im not going to lie and say he just isnt good enough, although that is true too.

btw muff im gonna apologise for making a personal attack on you yesterday,you do post alot of sense most of the time and i do agree with you on a lot of stuff,and.... i know you do feel strongly about it but imho youve went a wee bit too far with it all.it seems to be clouding your judgement of rangers,one player doesnt make our club your support will always be welcomed like anyone else's who is passionate about the club but.. there comes a time when you cant throw the toys out because ur upset with one player,like i said before how much support would we have if we all took this attitude,there have have been some right shitey players over the last few years alot worse than miller imo.

I don't think I'll be back either to be honest, until I see real signs of change at Rangers. We're sinking back into our shell and regressing as a club.

I regard the signing of Miller as an almighty slap in the face to the Rangers fans; almost as if the management have totally lost touch with the supporters, happily content just to disregard our views because they know we need our Rangers 'fix' and will always turn up at Ibrox like sheep regardless.

I don't know if that banned chap Batman was a tim on the wind-up or not - I genuinely can't make up my mind - but he was absolutely right in his assertion that anyone who believes the current hierarchy are bad for Rangers, yet still pumps money into said regime, logically HAS to be an accomplice to the destruction. This whole myth about HAVING to support your team, always, without question, is a convenient guilt tactic to make money. Nothing more, nothing less. The same folk who pay lip service to our 'identity' and the need to stand up and fight for change, are the same folks who will meekly fund SDM's coffers no matter what is being served up. Time to get the courage of our convictions back, and I applaud MuffGer for having the balls to back up his words with actions.

Because we give up our season tickets does not mean we will stop supporting Rangers doh

I dont want to give the club any of my jhard earned money when we are signing rubbish and scum like Khenny Miller.

you're the same guy who gave away his uefa cup ticket before we got in the quarter finals because it was apparently a diddy cup.

I didnt attend any UEFA Cup matches as I wasn't interested in it from day one and I knew it would get in the way of the league.

And it did (tu)

i was against millers signing to but im still struggling to get my head round the fact so many so called gers fans would give up their support due to ONE PLAYER!! absolutly no respect for these "fans" whatsoever

I think what Muff and RFC are saying..... is they just not going to cheer if Miller scores, kinda like what players do if they score against one of the former clubs!

fuck them,let them

plenty more peeps who are actually intrested in supporting the club and its players throught thick and thin

bet minstral has seen plenty of players who werent wanted in his time,if there was 50 fans who gave up a season ticket for every player thats hasnt been liked we'd be a far poorer club at the moment

These supporters you speak of.

Where are they then?

Ibrox is very rarely a sell out.

At least the supporters who are considering giving up their ST etc have them to give up.

They're the ones forking out and are justifiably outraged at this signing.

I don't think I'll be back either to be honest, until I see real signs of change at Rangers. We're sinking back into our shell and regressing as a club.

I regard the signing of Miller as an almighty slap in the face to the Rangers fans; almost as if the management have totally lost touch with the supporters, happily content just to disregard our views because they know we need our Rangers 'fix' and will always turn up at Ibrox like sheep regardless.

I don't know if that banned chap Batman was a tim on the wind-up or not - I genuinely can't make up my mind - but he was absolutely right in his assertion that anyone who believes the current hierarchy are bad for Rangers, yet still pumps money into said regime, logically HAS to be an accomplice to the destruction. This whole myth about HAVING to support your team, always, without question, is a convenient guilt tactic to make money. Nothing more, nothing less. The same folk who pay lip service to our 'identity' and the need to stand up and fight for change, are the same folks who will meekly fund SDM's coffers no matter what is being served up. Time to get the courage of our convictions back, and I applaud MuffGer for having the balls to back up his words with actions.

(tu)

fuck them,let them

These supporters you speak of.

Where are they then?

Ibrox is very rarely a sell out.

At least the supporters who are considering giving up their ST etc have them to give up.

They're the ones forking out and are justifiably outraged at this signing.

Spot on (tu)

i dont spend money on rangers thinking its going to sdm i spend money on my team for my pleasure,tbh i couldnt care less if the money is going to millers wages or bains,i get enjoyment from watching rangers,buying memerobelia,strips,i could spend my cash on drugs(which some of it i do) but i choose to follow rangers with it,id continue to spend money on it even if mad vlad was at the helm

Big difference between Miller and Capucho, Ostenstad....

not tryin to start an arguement with you on it but why is there a diffrence?

they were all shite miller being about the best of them so does it come down to religion,past clubs,celebrations what?

Wasn't good enough the 1st time.

The dressing room mole when things started to go wrong.

Played and failed at celtc.

Celebrations against us and in general for celtc. You never see guys like Larsson, Henry, Yakin, Ljunberg, Podolski....react like that when they score against their ex clubs/country of birth.

Rejected us for celtc as he was offered more money. Money grabbing scum-bag.

He is an absolute dick of a man outwith football and loves his drink.

Big difference between Miller and Capucho, Ostenstad....

not tryin to start an arguement with you on it but why is there a diffrence?

they were all shite miller being about the best of them so does it come down to religion,past clubs,celebrations what?

Wasn't good enough the 1st time.

The dressing room mole when things started to go wrong.

Played and failed at celtc.

Celebrations against us and in general for celtc. You never see guys like Larsson, Henry, Yakin, Ljunberg, Podolski....react like that when they score against their ex clubs/country of birth.

Rejected us for celtc as he was offered more money. Money grabbing scum-bag.

He is an absolute dick of a man outwith football and loves his drink.

fair enough, your opinions

but still good enough reasons to want him snapped when hes in our colours playing for us?

Yes so he never gets to wear them again or when playing for Scotland.

It sounds bad and I'd never wish that on anyone else at Rangers, I just hate the guy with a passion.

i dont spend money on rangers thinking its going to sdm i spend money on my team for my pleasure,tbh i couldnt care less if the money is going to millers wages or bains,i get enjoyment from watching rangers,buying memerobelia,strips,i could spend my cash on drugs(which some of it i do) but i choose to follow rangers with it,id continue to spend money on it even if mad vlad was at the helm

And fair play to you mate. I am not in the business of trying to tell people what to do, preaching, name-calling and pigeon-holing like so many on certain other message boards. Ultimately it's your choice to do that, but I just feel as if the football on show is not good enough, the current level of "success" is not good enough, and worst of all I see absolutely nothing imaginative in place to move the club forward.

I could just about stomach all of that, especially in an era where the big leagues are now way ahead, IF we had a club which respected us, stood up for us, and made us feel a part of the Rangers family, instead of kowtowing to people who absolutely despise us. But unfortunately, the only way to hit the current owner (who doesn't give a damn about you or me) is to hit him in the pocket, and that's exactly what I intend to do.

I just think that Rangers Football Club should certainly be recognising where we've come from, celebrating our wonderful past and where it has gotten us, and we should be saying to the rest of Scotland "Look, this is where we've come from, we're immensely proud of it... and here's our blueprint for our future, you can like it or lump it, take it or leave it".

At the moment we've got NONE of the above, and it just really frustrates me and so many others.

Yes so he never gets to wear them again or when playing for Scotland.

It sounds bad and I'd never wish that on anyone else at Rangers, I just hate the guy with a passion.

think about it though(im sure you have but think about this)

if your wish comes try and he does get a bad one then hes costing us even more money to have on the treatment table,hes not gonna be going out week in week out not trying his hardest,he will be busrting a gut to get us on his side,he will know himself that he will have to do some serious work on the park to win us over or his personal life as well as on the park will suffer,he will try so hard against cellic to try and get one over on them im sure of this,i agree hes not a great player but you must try and find it in yourself to give him a chance to try and win you over,in fact youve no choice like the rest of us,i didnt want him here either but he is so weve got to put up with it.

You have disgraced this club. You have signied a shocking, micky bastard.

Pack your bags and leave.

Anyone who pulls on a rangers shirt will get my support....

im not intrested in second bit but the first part of your post is spot on and should be for any self respecting REAL fan of our club,one player doesnt define a club but some idiots are willing to give up support for one player,childish

That is totally ridiculous. When i see some arsehole like McCulloch not playing hard enough for the jersey i'll abuse them and i certainly don't support them. Does that not make me a real fan?

im not intrested in second bit but the first part of your post is spot on and should be for any self respecting REAL fan of our club,one player doesnt define a club but some idiots are willing to give up support for one player,childish

That is totally ridiculous. When i see some arsehole like McCulloch not playing hard enough for the jersey i'll abuse them and i certainly don't support them. Does that not make me a real fan?

diffrence between not playing hard enough and being shite tho

diffrence between not playing hard enough and being shite tho

And thats just my view on it, Novo for example has very bad games but i tend not to abuse him too much as he always gives 100%. But i view certain players like McCulloch and Cousin as lazy, they're the ones i go mental at.

Well i'll confess at times i wanted someone to injure McCulloch so he wouldn't be in the team, at the end of the day it happened but considering how many injuries and suspensions we got i wasn't happy about it as he was at the end of the day another squad man down. And no i doubt i would give up my season ticket but certainly i would like to do some sort of a silent protest over this Miller signing, not that i can think of anything.

imo walter has this season to get the flag or its back to square one and a new manager.so i think we should give him time to finish the rebuilding then give him stick if it doesnt improve.iim sure walter knows better than us sdm doesnt mess on failures.