Alan Hutton's Back Pocket

Do you think Mcgeady's found his way out of it yet. :P

Seriously I thought Hutton had a stormer, didnt allow mcgeady a meaningful kick - what a transformation from the guy who was badly exposed at parkhead. I think hes starting to come of age still not the finished article but hes gradually making the right back slot his own. (tu)

Do you think Mcgeady's found his way out of it yet. :P

Seriously I thought Hutton had a stormer, didnt allow mcgeady a meaningful kick - what a transformation from the guy who was badly exposed at parkhead. I think hes starting to come of age still not the finished article but hes gradually making the right back slot his own. (tu)

Well said mate. Thought he was outstanding yday. McGeady is a wee kid on Irish bassa! Hutton defo came of age yesterday. (lw)

Do you think Mcgeady's found his way out of it yet.  :P

Seriously I thought Hutton had a stormer, didnt allow mcgeady a meaningful kick - what a transformation from the guy who was badly exposed at parkhead.  I think hes starting to come of age still not the finished article but hes gradually making the right back slot his own.  (tu)

Well said mate. Thought he was outstanding yday. McGeady is a wee kid on Irish bassa! Hutton defo came of age yesterday. (lw)

:lol: Aidendinho was brilliant yesterday Milan will have to watch out :lol: all seriousness now Hutton is startin now to look like the player he was before he broke his leg and av said many a time on this that himself and smith offer so much goin forward aswell so its all good at the moment

Guest orangpendek

and he'll have other games where he plays poorly. reckon if people got off his back he'd be the finished article a lot sooner, but then patience is not a virtue found amongst many bears.

In the last few games Hutton has finally started to pull himself together and start looking like the player we all thought he was before his injury. Looks like maybe Bardsleys brief spell at the club helped give him a kick up the arse.

Personally i thought Hutton was man of the match yesterday, did great defensively and gets forward well too.

Also, wee stevie smith is gonna be qualtiy for us for years to come, our first long time replacement for Arthur Numan.

I thought Hutton was class yesterday. He has been improving in the last 3-4 games. I hope he continues to along with Smith. Put an experienced, quality, ball winning, hard defender in there who can keep Svensson, Smith and Hutton right every game and we could have a good defence for years to come. The midfield is looking good and if Burke can get rid of these stupid niggling injuries and we get in a quality left midfielder then that is sorted too. A quality replacement for Prso, someone who will be good alongside Boyd and we will have a good good team!

what about gow replacing novo, and o'connor replacing dado? he's not as good but we know he can score, and he's available.

Na, no way. I'd rather see an Ivica Olic type player and I don't want to see O' Connor anywhere near Ibrox. He is a big dumpling!

Personally i thought Hutton was man of the match yesterday, did great defensively and gets forward well too.

Also, wee stevie smith is gonna be qualtiy for us for years to come, our first long time replacement for Arthur Numan.

I thought Hutton was class yesterday. He has been improving in the last 3-4 games. I hope he continues to along with Smith. Put an experienced, quality, ball winning, hard defender in there who can keep Svensson, Smith and Hutton right every game and we could have a good defence for years to come. The midfield is looking good and if Burke can get rid of these stupid niggling injuries and we get in a quality left midfielder then that is sorted too. A quality replacement for Prso, someone who will be good alongside Boyd and we will have a good good team!

He stood on McGeady's head. MOM! :P