Lennon - The Victim Again ?

Smurf1873

Kenny Clark bottled giving a penalty cos it was Neil Lennon ???? Paranoia or what , the real bottlers are the SFA who refused to back the ref when this inspid little cretin threw his dummy oot the pram last year !!! Pots and Kettles Neil eh ??

tbh i dont think he bottled it, he prob saw the ball go out the pitch, then see him go down, IMO he had a huge claim for a penalty but thats the only reason for not giving penalties + your too far ahead you dont need penalties as your manager said (hah) (hah) (hah) (hah)

the fact is , it was a penalty and the ref bottled to give it

The fact is that Lemmon lost it at Ibrox last season (has anyone noticed all the crap that happens around him when the Tic get beat ???) and hee-haw happened to him , therefore it's a little churlish of him to accuse anyone of bottling something , when he himself has benefitted from others who bottled taking the correct course of action in dealing with him !!!

Guest Manticore
Kenny Clark bottled giving a penalty cos it was Neil Lennon ???? Paranoia or what

Not a penalty, that's all there is to it.

The dhims are so locked up in their paranoia that they don't understand that the conveyor belt of penalties has dried up as they've lost their olympic class diving trio of larsson, sutton and what's his name that went to villa.

Kenny Clark bottled giving a penalty cos it was Neil Lennon ???? Paranoia or what

Not a penalty, that's all there is to it.

The dhims are so locked up in their paranoia that they don't understand that the conveyor belt of penalties has dried up as they've lost their olympic class diving trio of larsson, sutton and what's his name that went to villa.

Get in (tu)

McGeady should have been sent off in the first half. Dirty wee bassa.

if not definately in the 2nd half <angryy> cos its Neil Lennon :lol: the refs are afraid to send him off he should been booked for divin then cos it didnt look like a penalty but seein it again it was a stonewaller so clark should of booked him if he thought it was a dive :lol:

The ref also bottled it and should of sent off two celtic players!

what about sebo leg breaging lunge then ?

manticore , it wasn't a penalty ? :lol:

That was a disgrace and just shows even further that he is not a footballer!

Manticore , it wasn't a penalty ?

No I didn't see any penalty, what can I say?

You're right Manticore. It wasnt a penalty, get over it ;)

We totally outplayed you're mhob yesterday, AC are gonig to destroy you both at the San Giro and the San Siro

Manticore , it wasn't a penalty ?

No I didn't see any penalty, what can I say?

You're right Manticore. It wasnt a penalty, get over it ;)

We totally outplayed you're mhob yesterday, AC are gonig to destroy you both at the San Giro and the San Siro

doh

anyone who claims the lennon incident wastnt a penalty is lying thro the skin of their teeth

even a rangers "legend" mccoist said it was a stone waller

never said it wasn't a penalty , all i said was he is having a laugh playing the victim , something which your mhob excel at !!!

clark bottled it big time FACT

yep he did otherwise your mob would have been reduced to 9 men.

Lemmon has had a lot of decisions in his favour particularly in not getting anywhere near the number of yellow cards he deserves so to play the victim over one perceived injustice is an absolute nonsense

Lemmon has had a lot of decisions in his favour particularly in not getting anywhere near the number of yellow cards he deserves so to play the victim over one perceived injustice is an absolute nonsense

can i ask who we were ment to have got sent off?

McGeady is debatable yes but who was the other one?

take your pick from 2 or 3 who put in several bad fouls.

I remember Dado getting booked for much less of a dissent at not getting a penalty earlier in the season so if there was consistency then Lennon could have easily been booked there (not that i think that should be a booking)

anyone who claims the lennon incident wastnt a penalty is lying thro the skin of their teeth

never said it wasn't a penalty , all i said was he is having a laugh playing the victim , something which your mhob excel at !!!

i never said you never said it was a penalty, lennon has the right to play the victim, clark bottled it big time FACT

could you imagine what would have happened to him if he awarded neil lennon of all people a penalty at ibrox, he would have to live his life in fear of attacks from small minded fans who cant see past the bigoted country that we live in

You mean , something similar to what happened to Dallas ?? or perchance a PI will be put on his tail as happened with another ref ???

All i'm saying is he got away with murder based on his performance at Ibrox in August 2005 and should remember that he benefitted from the SFA's lack of bottle , therefore a little hypocritical of him to accuse other of it.

and sebo shoulda seen red also <bubblepipe>

Guest TheQueensXI
The ref also bottled it and should of sent off two celtic players!

the ref was a joke yesterday, i lost count of the number of decisions we should have had for us.

no surprise his shirt had green white and gold on the shoulders....

Guest orangpendek

he's clearly been asked about the penalty by a journo and given a light hearted response.

and this is the sort of thing it generates...just shows you, neil should keep the trap firmly closed, not coz of bigotry but coz of stupidity.

i ask you, fear of attacks coz of a penalty.

He may actually be correct (I missed it tbh) but he also said Ashley Cole is the world's best left back.

I take his view with a large dose of salt.

I'll see it on Scotsport tonight.

i never said you never said it was a penalty, lennon has the right to play the victim, clark bottled it big time FACT

could you imagine what would have happened to him if he awarded neil lennon of all people a penalty at ibrox, he would have to live his life in fear of attacks from small minded fans who cant see past the bigoted country that we live in

You mean , something similar to what happened to Dallas ?? or perchance a PI will be put on his tail as happened with another ref ???

All i'm saying is he got away with murder based on his performance at Ibrox in August 2005 and should remember that he benefitted from the SFA's lack of bottle , therefore a little hypocritical of him to accuse other of it.

yes

Celtic fans being the ones who smashed his windows and ran onto the park trying to attack him.

Fact is, celtic fans are the 1s who lose the plot when things don't go their way, we have a lot more dignity than that and can accept defeat gracefully.