Have u gave your season up

haew you gave it up  

116 members have voted

1. 1. have u gave it up cause of miller signing???

• yes
    • no

going by what some people have been saying i am jist trying to find out how many people roughly have gave it up or will stop going cause of miller signing,if its a lot then it will obviously cost us a lot of money?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave mine up and I also wont be attending any away games either. People can call me all they want but I really couldn't give a shit. Hardly missed any games in the last 8 years whether it was home, away or abroad but I wont be back until Khenny Miller has left.

how many people roughly have gave it up or will stop going cause of miller signing,if its a lot then it will obviously cost us a lot of money?

Any numpty who chucks following The Rangers because of a player signed doesn't deserve to follow The Rangers.

And he will cost us nothing by way of lost revenues - utterly fanciful to think of a single fan not going because of Miller, let alone enough to cost is ' a lot of money'.

I'll be going but I may not try my best to miss games if work gets in the way, this whole thing does leave a sour taste in the mouth combined with the lack of entertainment.

how many people roughly have gave it up or will stop going cause of miller signing,if its a lot then it will obviously cost us a lot of money?

Any numpty who chucks following The Rangers because of a player signed doesn't deserve to follow The Rangers.

And he will cost us nothing by way of lost revenues - utterly fanciful to think of a single fan not going because of Miller, let alone enough to cost is ' a lot of money'.

Giving up a season ticket doesnt mean you are chucking following Rangers (tu)

stupid giving it up cos o one player.

if he scores 25 goals or sets up 30 this year all the haters with be tonguein his arse

Why is it stupid?

No we wont, well I know I wont!

I gave mine up and I also wont be attending any away games either. People can call me all they want but I really couldn't give a shit. Hardly missed any games in the last 8 years whether it was home, away or abroad but I wont be back until Khenny Miller has left.

may not mean your going to stop following Rangers but to give up a season ticket because of one player is pathetic, opened up space for someone who will cheer the team on I guess.

may not mean your going to stop following Rangers but to give up a season ticket because of one player is pathetic, opened up space for someone who will cheer the team on I guess.

Thats good to know. Also fed up spending my money on Rangers for no return.

why would you give it up because of one player.... big deal, you dont like him... weve got him now and hopefully hes better than he was first time round... him and boyd could be special, you never know... this might be the worst signing ever, and it could be the best one by the end of the season.

i dont class him, never have.. but i wouldnt stop going to the games because of one player.

You have to laugh at the dinasaurs that are willing to stop going to games cause we sign Miller. IN some ways that is good news as we will still fill Ibrox and it will be full of people who want to support the team, no matter the background of any player we sign.

I don't think it has anything to do with background ,it's to do with him being utter shite and being a badge kisser at the tattie dome.

I think that's what he meant by background.

Although I have yet to see evidence of this badge kissing, and I think I have seen every goal he ever scored for Celtc, definitely every goal he scored against us. I have only heard a couple of people (out of the thousands who were at the game) saying that he kissed the badge.

To the OP, I don't have a season ticket, so doesn't really apply to me, but I won't be going to any less games. In fact, I may get to go to more, as the seats of those who have thrown their toys out of the pram will be available for me :D

Never gave it up but I do know 2 people who have

I disagree with the signing but I don't think it merited giving it up altogether.

Each to their own right enough though

Both points of view are valid.

One thing is for sure - I will NOT celebrate anything Miller does.