*** Sportfreunde Lotte 1 v 3 Rangers Match Thread ***

papaguy51

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:craphead:

Noticed in the last few seasons, teams who have a bad season tend to start the season better in the league.

heres hoping anyways.

yeah, celtic have been humped nearly every pre-season game for the past 3 years

and broadfoot hits a wild shot doh

I preferred the good old days when we didn't hear about the result of friendlies until we managed to see it on ceefax that night, or the next day in the paper. Smith's getting slated over his tactics, team selection etc by people who aren't even watching the game. It beggars belief.

Friendlies are for fitness and for trying out ideas. Get a grip of yourself the people who think Smith should be sacked based on this. Seriously, walk away from your PC, have a glass of water and maybe get a bit of fresh air. Results of friendlies mean absolutely fuck all. Barcelona beat Dundee Utd with a last minute penalty last year. Maybe Rijkaard should have gone then.

The close season has led to some sort of encephalitis.

I only ever drink water or Milk and I'm having Water right now at the laptop :(

Ps. I also miss Ceefax.

Thats Old School Boab

My Dad liked it and I miss the 'hold' button.

I preferred the good old days when we didn't hear about the result of friendlies until we managed to see it on ceefax that night, or the next day in the paper. Smith's getting slated over his tactics, team selection etc by people who aren't even watching the game. It beggars belief.

Friendlies are for fitness and for trying out ideas. Get a grip of yourself the people who think Smith should be sacked based on this. Seriously, walk away from your PC, have a glass of water and maybe get a bit of fresh air. Results of friendlies mean absolutely fuck all. Barcelona beat Dundee Utd with a last minute penalty last year. Maybe Rijkaard should have gone then.

Heres a fun fact.....

We are 1-0 down to part timers and havent had a shot on goal.

Here's one for you Private Frazer. It means fuck all.

And your latter statement is wrong.

I would rather watch an attack side all season, that doesnt win the league.

Than a pish pattered, Clueless team play week in week out, and not win the league.

Teams no what were doing next season, and once one knows how to bring us down they all will. Smith is to predictable.

Ps. I also miss Ceefax.

Thats Old School Boab

Yeah the Old Hold button,Boab that takes me back (tu)

Ps. I also miss Ceefax.

Thats Old School Boab

There was something brilliant about it. Although when the page you wanted was 1/12 and the current page was 4/12, it was a long, frustrating wait!

Ps. I also miss Ceefax.

Thats Old School Boab

Yeah the Old Hold button,Boab that takes me back (tu)

What about "mix" as well.

That was before you could go picture : picture