Best Wishes For Next Season

jimmyschippy

Up at Ibrox yesterday for the game and would like to thank the Rangers fans for a great day out, particularly "Pops" and all those we met in the Masonic Lodge on Mafeking Street.

Cheers lads.

JC

:unionflag:

cheers mate was with a load of your boys last night and they told me they twatted a guy in the ground who had a celtic flag so the myth that liverpool and septic have a special relationship is bollocks cause all pool fans i know have gers as second team

hope you had a great day and good luck for next year as long as you finish below man city :harhar:

Up at Ibrox yesterday for the game and would like to thank the Rangers fans for a great day out, particularly "Pops" and all those we met in the Masonic Lodge on Mafeking Street.

Cheers lads.

JC

Welcome to Rangersmedia.

Cheers lads.

JC

cheers jimmy

glad you had a gr8 day :unionflag:

Cheers lads.

JC

so jimmy is it true what they say about the KOP - king over pope :unionflag:

Cheers lads.

JC

will that be the old sheffield KOP also?

Cheers lads.

JC

heard this story in the pub that kop meant king over pope, but i just looked it up on wikipedia its all to do with a battle in south africa called the Battle of Spion Kop - it was on some steep hill - ie steep Terrace - a bit history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kop

Cheers lads.

JC

heard this story in the pub that kop meant king over pope, but i just looked it up on wikipedia its all to do with a battle in south africa Battle_of_Spion_Kop it was some steep hill - ie steep Terrace - a bit history

It did sound like a pub story. Someone stared at their paper too long and came up with this cracker.

Cheers lads.

JC

heard this story in the pub that kop meant king over pope, but i just looked it up on wikipedia its all to do with a battle in south africa called the Battle of Spion Kop - it was on some steep hill - ie steep Terrace - a bit history

The majority who attended a school will already know about Spoin Kop.

Cheers lads.

JC

:lol:

Cheers lads.

JC

whats a skool

Cheers lads.

JC

didnt go to a posh school went tae springburn academy fur fu-cksake - gee's a break ya walloper :D

Cheers lads.

JC