There's only two positives I can drag from yesterday

papaguy51

1 - Walter isn't hiding behind the good old 'it's just pre season' or 'it's all about fitness' excuses that a lot of managers would after a 4-0 defeat. He's came out and stated that the team need to get the finger out, and get the finger out sharpish. I can see a lot of harsh words being spoken in training until we play Kaunas.

2 - Surely the players themselves will have learned a hell of a lot yesterday. Many will know they aren't performing to a suitable level and they know fans won't accept it.

That's the only two positives I can think of and that's me trying extremely hard.

1 - Walter isn't hiding behind the good old 'it's just pre season' or 'it's all about fitness' excuses that a lot of managers would after a 4-0 defeat. He's came out and stated that the team need to get the finger out, and get the finger out sharpish. I can see a lot of harsh words being spoken in training until we play Kaunas.

Half right. But our dismal showings are only half the fault of the players. Lest we forget who picks them and chooses that formation.

2 - Surely the players themselves will have learned a hell of a lot yesterday. Many will know they aren't performing to a suitable level and they know fans won't accept it.

That's the only two positives I can think of and that's me trying extremely hard.

Sorry, but guys like Adam, Broadfoot Weir etc - they're playing as well as they can. They haven't got the ability to improve.

So even your positives are negatives.

HTH :P