Chelsea V Milan

Danny

shit missed most of it :(

but come on the Chelsea!

It's not exactly a blood and thunder display from the Rossoneri I admit, but to take a scoreline like this lying down is quite humiliating.

Your side looks sharp, up for it, and well managed.

We...don't.

shit missed most of it :(

but come on the Chelsea!

It's not exactly a blood and thunder display from the Rossoneri I admit, but to take a scoreline like this lying down is quite humiliating.

Your side looks sharp, up for it, and well managed.

We...don't.

aye when I seen the scoreline I couldnt believe it, Milan needs a major shake up.

it was a complete joke. any coach who starts ambrosini up front(yes i know a lack of strikers but come on!) should be sacked. he cant shoot to save his life and his heading ability is only great in the 90th minute when needing a goal.

as for the defence(if you could call it that) it was also a complete joke. kalac is the worst keeper on the planet(abbiati should be no.1, he made some terrific saves against sevilla), favalli is past it, maldini has been past it for 3 or 4 years, simic should just leave and bonera is a hopless right back.

midfield was ok, pirlo past the ball about well, gattuso and flamini got stuck in etc...

the sooner we see kaka, pato and ronaldinho leading the line the better.

i like the look of the forward line when they are all back, but a nesta-less defence worries me.....

it was a complete joke. any coach who starts ambrosini up front(yes i know a lack of strikers but come on!) should be sacked. he cant shoot to save his life and his heading ability is only great in the 90th minute when needing a goal.

as for the defence(if you could call it that) it was also a complete joke. kalac is the worst keeper on the planet(abbiati should be no.1, he made some terrific saves against sevilla), favalli is past it, maldini has been past it for 3 or 4 years,

I remain appalled that he was given an extension. As I said to you a number of months ago, he will damage his legend at this rate. Already has for me.

simic should just leave and bonera is a hopless right back.

midfield was ok, pirlo past the ball about well, gattuso and flamini got stuck in etc...

the sooner we see kaka, pato and ronaldinho leading the line the better.

i like the look of the forward line when they are all back, but a nesta-less defence worries me.....

What worries me is Carlo seems to be a chip off the old Walter back. Both stick with their stubborn rigid and crappy first 11 which wouldn't win a game of tiddly winks.

It's tiresome.