Cuellar - On the way out?

ofb1988

Walkin gup to the game yesterday i seen cuellar in his bently driving towards ibrox.

about 2.20pm.

I find it strange that he wouldnt be in ibrox way before this? He wasnt even wearing a suit like the other players ususally do at games when they aint playing or injured.

Now ive heard cuellars "struggling" for tues nite.

Am i reading to far into it or does all this stuff start to tie in? Are murray and co going to sell him soon? If so isnt it best to do it now so we get time to use the money?

Another thing thats enhancing the idea is why are we buying defenders? bougerra and still after loovens?? (why wasnt cousin on bench yesterday or wed night?)

Walkin gup to the game yesterday i seen cuellar in his bently driving towards ibrox.

about 2.20pm.

I find it strange that he wouldnt be in ibrox way before this? He wasnt even wearing a suit like the other players ususally do at games when they aint playing or injured.

Now ive heard cuellars "struggling" for tues nite.

Am i reading to far into it or does all this stuff start to tie in? Are murray and co going to sell him soon? If so isnt it best to do it now so we get time to use the money?

Another thing thats enhancing the idea is why are we buying defenders? bougerra and still after loovens?? (why wasnt cousin on bench yesterday or wed night?)

too far into it, i saw him in the stadium, wearing black trousers and a white shirt and signing stuff for the fans around him

Players who arent involved ALWAYS turn up about 45 minutes before kick off, park in the school accross the road. Walk accross signing t shirts for fans then walk into the stadium through the front door :lol:

aye caught Boyd & Barry at the front doors before.

its paranoia, but he has every right to be paranoid and read into it like he is.

I personally, am afraid he will go, if not now, but in January.

Carlos has said he wants to stay, but if any club offer 10million, hes gone, and so is that money.

• 2 weeks later...
right guys its true

i was reading to far into it wasnt i!

I hate your avatar :(

its my second team.

give me rangers over villa any day but im not gonna stop supporting villa over the head of this