Time to be postive!

cooper1989

Tired of the negative stuff... even from Walter. He seems defeated. But... the night is always darkest before the dawn...

I for one am now putting all my Rangers energy into thinking positive! CMon Bears.. do likewise... Misery loves company and all that.

Let's be positive!

WE WILL HAMMER KAUNUS TUESDAY NIGHT!

Of that there is absolutely no doubt in my mind!

I do know it's hard given the present circumstances.. but get behind the team for Tuesday.

Another delusion thread.

Wake the f*ck up!!

Thinking positive will make f*ck all difference, get out of your little dream world!

Out goes the sunshine, in comes the rain :D

Another delusion thread.

Wake the f*ck up!!

Thinking positive will make f*ck all difference, get out of your little dream world!

Out goes the sunshine, in comes the rain :D

The forecast doesn't look good ;).

Funny that, i was just watchin the weather and it said its goin to brighten up on Wednesday :D

I hope we turn them over, I really do.

But the opportunity to do that was at Ibrox. Why wait and try to do that on their own turf? Off ther back of a humiliating friendly v Liverpool doh ?

And even if the do get passed them, we have the small matter of Aalborg. Hopefully, we will have strengthened by then but will we have another repeat of 0-0 at home and hope for the best away?

And our relationship with Falkirk ain't exactly rosy at the moment! Be prepared for a hard game!